still haven't gotten anything for the g/f

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What did she say when you asked her what she wanted? I would go for some concert tickets.top 40 is easy.

And who the hell sleeps 10 hours a day. I would be happy with 6.

+1 for get_nick and b16racer.

she's gotta be hot, have good convo skills, and the sex has to be great... otherwise she sounds kinda boring. :( watch sounds good..so does the diamond earring bit; simple, classy, blah. but sparkly.

Last edited:
she does nothing. has no hobbies... she watches tv, sleeps 10 hours a day, and wears scrubs to work, so getting her something nice to wear to work is a moot point.

This is why I suggested 'seasons' of her favorite TV shows... or movies.

I got the wifey 1/3 ct white gold diamond stud earrings. That and some small stuff she wanted. Get her some cds of top 40 she likes (same boat as you here I can't stand it either but the wifey does like 90s alt so thats good). That or get her an mp3 player.

I got the GF cheap gifts since i'm broke. Got her a book by that Dr. Oz from Oprah, something about staying young, she's been wanting it, and a 4GB flash drive, one of those things that she has needed since her piece of crap broke, but she'll never get around to buying it.

whoever said seasons of her favorite shows, thats a good idea. Why don't you get her that? My girl had been wanting seasons of Dharma & Greg, but they were nowhere to be found at the stores, and i didn't have time to order them.

You should all know by now that when B asks for advice, he's not asking for advice.

He's asking us all to post our opinions so he can disagree and tell us why our opinions don't apply to his situation.

The B rarely asks for genuine advice. This is Hondaswap Rule #27.

You should all know by now that when B asks for advice, he's not asking for advice.

He's asking us all to post our opinions so he can disagree and tell us why our opinions don't apply to his situation.

:withstupid: Everytime he asks for advice, it becomes 10 pages of everyone throwing out ideas and him shooting down every one, just to go and figure it out on his own. :rolleyes:

:withstupid: Everytime he asks for advice, it becomes 10 pages of everyone throwing out ideas and him shooting down every one, just to go and figure it out on his own. :rolleyes:
OOHH... BURN :ph34r:

she wont tell me what she wants and her friend talk me in to buyin some 180$ coach shoes today wtf is the world comeing to she tried to rope my buddy in to a 290$ hand bag that was ugly lime green and pink!!! eww but w/e makes em happy i guess

i still vote for really soft comfy bed shit.

who wouldnt love that?

but im guessing he gonna come back with:
"ours is already soft and comfy and we are both perfectly happy with it"

lol.

Yea I have no idea what to get the girl (the former ex). Doesn't like jewelry. I would kill myself if I got her seasons of her favorite shows. She loves reality tv and I hate that shit. I was thinking flowers, a card, and dinner, but I use to do that when I fucked up. It's kind of played out.

I also need shit for my sisters and parents. Yea, I'm pretty fucked, but thank God for credit cards.

tiffany bracelet/choker. It's not too expensive, its jewelry but is everyday item.

has a whole set already.

get her a really soft pillow and blanket. hell, if she sleeps 10 hours she will love that.
or one of those memory foam matresses.

then you both get to use it and its win win.

I have a tempurpedic matress and egyptian cotton 600 TPI sheets. it doesn't get any better than that :)

You've pretty much said no to everything... so how about something simple. Flowers, chocolate, or just a night with you on the couch watching a good movie?
flowers are pretty lame for an x-mass gift IMO...
chocolate, shes on a diet and would kick my ass for buying them for her...
we watch movies all the time... and that's hardly a gift.:confused:

I bought my lady a starbucks gift card

she can't have caffeine. gives her heart problems and panic attacks.

How about a nice watch?
she has one, but hardly ever wears it....

Maybe some diamond stud (nothing too big... say 1/2 carat, maybe even 1/4 carat) earrings that she can wear everyday, even to work. They will be casual and won't be flopping and bothering her while she's at work.

this is what i got. 1/3 ct studs wrapped in some shit, i don't know. the jewler threw terms out at me, and i was like, uh,, yeah, i have no idea. i felt like a chick at midas. lol they were 499, so that was way more than i wanted to spend...

What did she say when you asked her what she wanted? I would go for some concert tickets.top 40 is easy.
i'd rather slit my wrists than go to a top 40 concert with 12 year old whores everywhere...

wait, on second thought.....................

fuck, chris hansen........ lol

anyway......

And who the hell sleeps 10 hours a day. I would be happy with 6.
10 is a short day. its usally 12. its really pathetic.

she's gotta be hot, have good convo skills, and the sex has to be great... otherwise she sounds kinda boring. :(

yeah, but that's another thread.

i'm getting pretty bored.... i don't do much, and i'm not hard to please, but i'm just really sick of watching tv all weekend when she stays with me :(

i dunno. i like her a lot, shes fun to be around, i just feel like we've been married for 20 years. theres no spark anymore.

at least the sex hasn't stopped yet.

although, she did get here at 11:45 and was out cold by 12:15 tonight..... ^_^

ohh well, it gives me sometime to get online at least :(

ehhh, she's WAY to conservative to wear something like that.

[
quote=Dustin_m;911284]:withstupid: Everytime he asks for advice, it becomes 10 pages of everyone throwing out ideas and him shooting down every one, just to go and figure it out on his own. :rolleyes:[/quote]

lol

yeah, i suck, i know. thanks for calling me out on it :)

i still vote for really soft comfy bed shit.

who wouldnt love that?

but im guessing he gonna come back with:
"ours is already soft and comfy and we are both perfectly happy with it"

lol.

see previous quote :D

$500 earrings better bring the fukkin spark ;) g'luck!

you can give her a breakup letter?
i can almost garantee that shes never gotten one of those for christmas.
now im waiting for the breakup thread.

i bought the GF a Blackberry 7290 .(no, not the new expensive as shit one).. she needed a new phone though

you can give her a breakup letter?
i can almost garantee that shes never gotten one of those for christmas.
now im waiting for the breakup thread.
that will be a fun HS thread. i wonder how many songs will come from it. ^_^

12 hours isn't bad when you factor in that shes sleeping for both of you.

she sleeps 12 hours you sleep 2, it evens out.

Back