still haven't gotten anything for the g/f

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't buy my gf anything..... I'm gonna avoid her til new years so I can buy something.
lmfao:lol:

this is what i got. 1/3 ct studs wrapped in some shit, i don't know. the jewler threw terms out at me, and i was like, uh,, yeah, i have no idea. i felt like a chick at midas. lol they were 499, so that was way more than i wanted to spend...
That's a really nice one. I wish i could get that kind of shit for the gf.

And he still doesn't reply to the idea i put up. WTF, B. Movies that you both like are always nice, or get her a theatre system for her TV if she loves to watch TV. Or the seasons of her favorite shows, just remind her you won't watch them with her.

And you can do better than 600TPI Egyptian Cotton. I won't let the secret out, but trust me, you can do better. Get her a comfy smaller down comforter for when she sits on the couch watching TV then. :) You can have her name embroidered on it or something.

Yea I still have no clue what to get mine, luckily I have til NYE because were going to be with our families in the next few days.

how about some comfy ass slippers.. you say she wears scrubs so i assume she's a nurse or something similar.. if so, shes on her feet all day ... and they'll keep her feet warm while she watches TV

way ta go B. I got my mom and sister-in-law similar baskets of soaps and shit...no glares....GOOD TO GO!

this is what i got. 1/3 ct studs wrapped in some shit, i don't know. the jeweller threw terms out at me, and i was like, uh,, yeah, i have no idea. i felt like a chick at Midas. lol they were 499, so that was way more than i wanted to spend...
very nice
my old lady was eye'ing up some 3/8 ct diamond studs from zales
i went to get them and thought they look kinda pathetic but they fit well with her ears, not too gaudy

I got my gf some perfume (Valentino) that I liked and thought she would like. Bingo, she loved it. Bonus points, her mom and brother liked it. Also got her a board game that fits her. She loves board games and it made me think of her. All that plus a singing card, I'm golden right now.

Back