still think Ron Paul is crazy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tell everyone you know who's pissed off to do something about it for a change instead of just bitching about it.

i do think that ron paul is slightly crazy.
but, thats one reason i want him in office. he's crazy enough to actually try and make some changes.

Amazon.com: Drugs, Oil, and War: The United States in Afghanistan, Colombia, and Indochina (9780742525221): Peter Dale Scott: Books

Very good book. It speaks about the reasons why America wages war and becoming the next "Roman Empire." America pretty much has a military base on every continent on the planet and on probably more countries than the number of states we have.

I for one can say that the events described in the section about Indochina and Vietnam is very close to the truth. My family and friends are a product of the US' involvement, particularly the CIA's.

Anyway, im surprised none of the geeks in here have spoken about the government allowing MPAA, RIAA, etc butt rape our internet privates and allowing illegal tactics like extortion and hacking of peoples interwebz.

I'm surprised I don't see you talking more with Phil Labonte about politics B. He's always on facebook singing Ron Pauls praises also.

Back