still v-tech

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Just remember Jeff is a moderator. He can basically do what he wants. Most of these guys have been here for a while and have seen all the stupid questions...to them it's starting to get annoying. :)

ok my bad i know i asked this question but then my car cant be vtec unless it has a valve cover thats say vtec or it can have vtec but with a different valve cover?

Originally posted by PRETTYBOI_ERIC_04@Dec 27 2003, 02:31 PM
ok my bad i know i asked this question but then my car cant be vtec unless it has a valve cover thats say vtec or it can have vtec but with a different valve cover?

Does it have a vtec solenoid? No? then it doesn't have Vtec.

i dont really now alot about car engines but what is asolenoid? and plus when i get up to 4000 rpm it feel like the car going faster then it would go when it around 2000 and 3000 rpm and my head just go's back to my seat

to my knowledge no car has vtec engaging at 4000 rpm. I think it's a mindset of yours.

the reason your car "feel like the car going faster then it would go when it around 2000 and 3000 rpm and my head just go's back to my seat " @ 4000 is because of gearing and powerband. you do NOT have vtec unless it was swapped in.

Originally posted by B18C1civic96@Dec 27 2003, 12:46 PM
hey jeef why are you being so hard on the noob man thats why he is a noob he dosent know shit and plus the forum ya were in says 91 and older civics and 93 and older integras

1991 and older Civics and 93 and older Integras
--SWAP RELATED QUESTIONS ONLY

This is why. I have seen 4 posts he put in there that delt nothing with a swap related question. If it was one I would have let it slide.

Prettyboy or how ever you spell your name. Sit back relax, do a search on here and google, etc, and read. Everyone one of your questions has been along the same lines. If you read the response to them you could have figured out. The shit you have been saying in this thread will not be tolerated. No one has to help out your prettyboi ass. If you have more questions PM me.

Sorry for reopening the thread but I was gone all day and was not able to get my 2 cents in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back