Still visiting SD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shuturmowth

Hello all!! I need to ask anyone who lives in SD for a favor!! My reservations fell through!! I have nooo where to stay!! I'm planning on spending a couple nights at a rest stop, acting like im just driving down!! but thats highly illegal and I really can't afford to get into trouble right now!! All of these exclamation marks are because im leaving tomorrow!! If there is anything any of you can do to help that would be greatly appreciated!! I'm so desperate right now that If you'd let me I would just sleep in my car in a driveway or something!! I just can't do it on the street!! Or if you know of anywhere that cops never check I could sleep there... like I said ANY help would be great! And I probably would be sketchy about having someone I didn't know stay at my house... so I'm thinking a driveway is the best I'm gunna get!! PLEASE!! Help me!!

I'm leaving tomorrow (saturday) night... please pm me!!
or email me at shuturmowth@hotmail.com

I am willing to shell out for beer or something!! and once again I can get you onto the military base... so you could do some commissary shopping!! save you like 35% on EVERYTHING! so once again Please help!!

Back