stimulous rebate payment schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting May 2. Paper checks will be put in the mail starting May 16.
DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits:
Payment will be transmitted:
00 through 20
May 2
21 through 75
May 9
76 through 99
May 16

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits:
Payments will be mailed by:
00 through 09
May 16
10 through 18
May 23
19 through 25
May 30
26 through 38
June 6
39 through 51
June 13
52 through 63
June 20
64 through 75
June 27
76 through 87
July 4
88 through 99
July 11

direct from IRS.GOV

i've been looking at the irs site for a while and haven't seen it. this must be pretty new. rep for you.

EDIT: says i must spread more rep before i can give you more. :(

no taxable income

but you may want to file this year
even some people with no taxable income are eligible for the rebate y0

could alway fake up some invoices like "I was paided $$$$$ for sexual favors"

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/k1040a3.pdf

i would try claiming your disability payments on 14A of the return
check out the link above, it even has the tax return pages for you to fill out and the address to mail it to

worth a shot y0

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is prohibited by federal law. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender. Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in any applicable client engagement letter or service agreement.
UNDER U.S. TREASURY RULES ISSUED in 2005, we must inform you that any advice in this communication to you was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid any government penalties that may be imposed on a taxpayer.

Back