stimulous rebate payment schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hrm weird; my last 2 are 38 and i got mine last week. did she file using turbotax and have the filing fees come out of her tax refund? word is that's causing some delays for people. :shrug2:
She didn't do the turbo tax but she have the filing fees come out of her refund...

IRS' website doesn't have a number where she can speak to an actual person :(

She didn't do the turbo tax but she have the filing fees come out of her refund...

IRS' website doesn't have a number where she can speak to an actual person :(
yup the filing fees out of her refund = why hers is late; turbotax has a blurb about this somewhere on their site. she'll get it, just a lil later. early june if i remember right. :shrug2:

yup the filing fees out of her refund = why hers is late; turbotax has a blurb about this somewhere on their site. she'll get it, just a lil later. early june if i remember right. :shrug2:
damn it I'm a 38 to and I used turbotax, the bastards:kick:

damn it I'm a 38 to and I used turbotax, the bastards:kick:

well to be clear, i used turbotax too, and got my stimulus deposit right on time - but what i didn't do was pay for filing my taxes out of my anticipated refund. that's the diff.

IMPORTANT
important.png
In some cases, the IRS has decided that taxpayers can only get their rebates by mail, even if they get their regular tax refunds by direct deposit. At TurboTax, this will happen if you chose to have your tax preparation fees deducted from your refund when filing your 2007 return.
For more information, please read: Getting Your Rebate -- If You Used Santa Barbara Bank & Trust To Get Your 2007 Tax Refund

Where's My Tax Rebate? - TurboTax Customer Care & Support

Getting Your Rebate -- If You Used Santa Barbara Bank & Trust To Get Your 2007 Tax Refund - TurboTax Customer Care & Support
:rawr::censored2:

Back