stock 4 disc 92 si upgrade to 94+ teg 4 disc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Le Honda

I have a 92 civic hatback si without abs and it currently has the stock 4 discs brakes. Can I use a master cylinder and brake booster equiped for abs but not use the option?
I want to run a 94+ integra break set up because i think it has bigger and more stopping power than my stock civic breaks. Can I use a master cylinder and brake booster with abs?
would i still have to swap the spindle, hubs, in the rear? or can i just swap the calipers and rotors?

The integra and ABS model Civics have larger front brakes but the rears I believe are all the same. As far as the booster, master cylinder and proportioning valve you should be fine with what you have already if you have 4 wheel discs. You can use the booster and master cylinder off an ABS vehicle though. There are a few different sizes on the master cylinders, I believe they are 13/16", 15/16" and 1"(ITR) so see what you can find.

On the del Sol, the rear calipers are the exact same. I was going to do it, but both calipers had the same part number.

As for the fronts, you need the Knuckles, calipers, caliper brakets, and pads and rotors.

I did this swap about a week and a half ago and they are so much better (but I did also upgraded from bocsh pads to Cobalt friction HPDE/Solo2 pads)

Back