1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stock feeling

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by redef91, Oct 24, 2005.

1. redef91

redef91 Senior Member

i wanna drop my 90 4dr but i want to feel like stock but i wanna drop it lil bit too. i want to feel like it is now very confortable. any suggestion. my bro got crx with h&r springs with tokico struts blues and i feel like it too stiff .He got 1.9 drop. i mean i just want simple drop but nice ride quality.

2. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

eibach sport springs.

no matter what you do, there is NO WAY you can drop your car and have it feel exactly like stock.

It won't happen.

3. adnoh

adnoh Senior Member

Yup...Eibach Pro Kit on stock shocks all the way for that app. It will drop you about 1.15-1.25" And they're cheap.

4. 92CHB

92CHB Senior Member

Check out tanabe's NF210's they have a small drop but retain the stock feel. I have their GF210's and love'em on my hatch.

5. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Neuspeed sport springs and stock shocks. I had that setup on my CRX si and it was GREAT. Better than stock ride. They use a progressive spring that is "stock feeling" going down the road, but when you corner pretty hard they are up for the task. They don't ever bottom out like cheaper springs, either.

They generally lower the car 1.75in front and 1.5in out back. Gives it a nice stance. Not too low.

My rex with em on it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

off topic, but sorry that is one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen... :urp:

7. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

at least do a front end that looks like it might belong on the car....like a DA front end on a CRX wouldn't look that bad ....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted