stock feeling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

i wanna drop my 90 4dr but i want to feel like stock but i wanna drop it lil bit too. i want to feel like it is now very confortable. any suggestion. my bro got crx with h&r springs with tokico struts blues and i feel like it too stiff .He got 1.9 drop. i mean i just want simple drop but nice ride quality.

eibach sport springs.

no matter what you do, there is NO WAY you can drop your car and have it feel exactly like stock.

It won't happen.

Yup...Eibach Pro Kit on stock shocks all the way for that app. It will drop you about 1.15-1.25" And they're cheap.

Check out tanabe's NF210's they have a small drop but retain the stock feel. I have their GF210's and love'em on my hatch.

Neuspeed sport springs and stock shocks. I had that setup on my CRX si and it was GREAT. Better than stock ride. They use a progressive spring that is "stock feeling" going down the road, but when you corner pretty hard they are up for the task. They don't ever bottom out like cheaper springs, either.

They generally lower the car 1.75in front and 1.5in out back. Gives it a nice stance. Not too low.

My rex with em on it:
5.jpg

11.jpg

Back