Stock side skirt????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 92 civic cx hatch, and my stock side skirt had holes in it and can not be repaird. So i need a side skirt any ideas?

Without trying to be a total ass here I will state the obvious... get a new one?!??! If not you can always buy ghey aftermarket if that's what you're into. Either way if it's not fixable then get a new one lol.

Thank you for your idea, but I for got to say that I want to remain a sleeper. No aftermarket... If you would just look to the left a little sleeper1.6, see I'm a SLEEPER. SSSSSSHHHHHH don't tell anybody my cars not slow.

All I have to say is WOW... lol so it looks like you have one obvious choice then huh?? Was this even a serious question or were you just bored?

No it's serious, I do need a side skirt. I didn't know if there was a site I could go to, to buy one. I live in Little Rock, AR if anybody knows of a junk yard.

Don't have to be a DICK HEAD, there are many junk yards but no civic hatchbacks. A GOOD hatchback in Little Rock doesn't happen. Found one hatchback but like the others the side skirt was FUCK up. All I want is a site to go to, to buy a side skirt. IF somebody local knows of a civic hatchback selling for parts TELL ME. So Citizen Insane thanks, but no thanks.

sleeper1.6 said:
Thank you for your idea, but I for got to say that I want to remain a sleeper. No aftermarket... If you would just look to the left a little sleeper1.6, see I'm a SLEEPER. SSSSSSHHHHHH don't tell anybody my cars not slow.

until you can prove otherwise, your car is slow. just go to a junk yard to get a sideskirt. $10 maybe.

I JUST SAID THAT I CAN NOT FIND A SIDE SKIRT AT A JUNK YARD, I JUST WANT A LINK TO GO TOO!!!!! (I do have a B16a Gen 2 in my Civic hatch with a custom full length exhaust, so i'm not that slow. I'm working on it. That's why I didn't say I was fast, see not slow) I can beat my friends Cobalt LS. hehe

Someone kick this dude in the dick... jesus man.. you post a stupid question get a bunch of stupid answers and get pissed about it. IF YOU JUST WANT A LINK TO GO TO THEN GO TO $#@#ing GOOGLE AND SEARCH!

I did google it you dumb shit. That's the first thing anybody would do. When you put in stock side skirt google freaks out because side skirts are aftermarket and stock is not aftermarket. I had to get a fender for my car and that site did not sell side skirts. I've heard people call them something other than a side skirt, but can't remember.

Somebody kick Skillz2k5 in the pussy. Jesus!

I went to ebay but I only need the right side skirt and it's $20 for the skirts but $25 for shipping. Yes! skillz2k5 that ='s $45. Don't want to pay for shit I don't use. Throw away a good side skirt... no... some poor African kid could use it. That's what my mom tells me. hehe

Dude you need to watch your mouth around here... we dont need people flamming up the forums with retarded ass posts and bitching about others comments because you are too lazy to find something for yourself. If 45 dollars is too much to fix your problem then you obviously dont have a real problem and as for me having a pussy at least I dont need someone to hold my fucking hand and help me find parts for MY car. ITS CALLED A ROCKER PANNEL... DICK!!

dude you need to watch your mouth around here you can't say the F word! shut the fuc* up! I should not have to tell my history of me trying to find a stock side skirt. No reason to start calling people dumb asses and dicks. I didn't start anything. Sorry if you think my post is stupid, but you don't live where I live. Where imports are rare and eveybody are driving big ass trucks. So far there are only two places in Little Rock that sell body parts and there shi*! Just give me a break, all I want for christmas is a right hand side skirt! :)

I wasn't the one to start throwing names at people if you'd read your posts again you'd see that. The question was way too vague and didn't make alot of sense seeing how you already knew the answer. Google search for 92 civic rocker pannel... same thing with ebay. They are all going to run around 30 to 40 dollars plus shipping. IMHO that doesn't seem like to much to ask for a brand new body piece. You can also get them from Majestic Honda Warwick, West Warwick, RI, Lincoln, RI, dealer, new cars, used cars, Civic, Accord, Element, Prelude, Auto repair, auto parts. if you have to have oem but it will cost you more..

EDIT: You can also post WTB in our parts for sale section. May take a while to get a response but 90% of the time you will find what you need here.:D

nevermind.. i was thinking of someone else that was 16

Back