Stock side skirt????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thank You, don't have to defend myself any more, about what I post. I don't think we can get 2 pages or can we................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i just replaced my oem side skirts with 96-00 ones, i have a 93 civic by the way, and i now have both pass. and driver side skirts as extras if you want them, $20 plus shipping and i can send them to ya, ill find out shipping tomorrow if you wan them, they are in imaculate shape for being 13 years old. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/479214 there should be atleast a few pics on there of them and my new ones

u can have them fixed if u know someone at a shop and isnt to bad. its called plastic welding u can weld a bumper that has been broken in half if u wanted

why can't they be fixed?
has a shop told you this?
90 % of plastic can be worked on

it looked to hard to fix. the guy who had it before me lived in the woods. he was on bad road every day. by the time i buy the stuff to fix the side skirt i would have enough money to get a new one.

Back