stock traders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
your results may vary, but i highly suggest you buy some (more) siri right now while you still can at cheap prices.

Malone from Lberty all but said he plans to take over the company by selling starz and turn it into a world wide leader of satelite technology, expanding siri well beyond radio.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012...S&feedName=cyclicalConsumerGoodsSector&rpc=43

everyone is saying $3 this week, $5 by end of year. Easy way to double your money at current prices.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=SIRI+Basic+Chart&t=5d

buy now, at your own risk :)

Disclousre, I am long siri

My buddy has been a believer in Sirius and a stock holder since it was like $0.40

He keeps telling me to buy more. I don't think it will last. With internet radio with your smartphone and cars now coming with Pandora, what is the point of Sirius?

That is the point-- liberty owns direct tv and a few other satelite technolgies. By buying siri up, it's basically the break-out into other areas to cover anything a satelite can do. I expect a merger of some sort down the road and/or a buyout at a significant profit.

And still, content is king. You can't get howard anywhere else. Or any of the sports/etc that are broadcast on siri. I know a few people who bought it just to hear their team's games that aren't local/etc.

i know for sure that XM is crap. just ask any 10 foot tall tree i drive under...

Maybe its your receiver. I drove 75,000 a year for 3 years around New England for work. I used Sirius and the only time I had a problem was going in tunnels.

You subscribe to the Sirius or the XM feeds. It's just a different set of channels.

xm has a "best of sirius" and sirius has a 'best of xm' so they are like 70% similar at this point.

the satellites cater to different areas.

XM works better in the south while sirius works better up north. im trying to find something to back my claim, i've seen the tracks before i just cannot find them now.

I still hold $7000-$8000 worth of shares. I'll watch this closer, might drop a 10 spot on it.

i have XM in my Infiniti and it goes in and out A LOT. i don't remember my Sirius sportster doing that...just my observation

24721123.jpg

Back