Stocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok i have a Stock Project due for school in about 3 weeks. What are some good stocks to choose, and track for the next three weeks. if 3 out of 4 stocks, earn more than 18 cents over the 3 weeks i get bumped up a LETTER grade.. which i really need. Sooooooooo, do any of you folks know af an good stocks?

microsoft *
HIG :) *
Pepsi
Coke
Walmart *

*Basically guaranteed to gain .18 over the next three weeks :)

Back in my freshman year of high school we did the same thing... The teacher warned us about not putting all our money in tech stocks, but this was right at the beginning of the dot com boom... I was the only one who invested entirely in tech stocks...

I made a profit of around $2000, the second best result in the class lost $100 :)

i had the same project...i did my dads company.. Honeywell. its a company that builds and designs military weapons out here in tetoboro NJ. a week later the government bought tons of a certain missles and some shit on the apache hele. that turns the gun with your head....my stock tripled and i passed the class with a 69.9....:woot:

I did too, I think it was called the virtual stock exchange.

Novatel, Honda, Hershey, Disney were all the stocks that did well when I was doing it.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Dec 31 2003, 12:26 PM
Back in my freshman year of high school we did the same thing... The teacher warned us about not putting all our money in tech stocks, but this was right at the beginning of the dot com boom... I was the only one who invested entirely in tech stocks...

I made a profit of around $2000, the second best result in the class lost $100 :)

haha, we did the same shit. i put a ton of my money into intel when they first released the pentium, i forget how much i made, but it was a ton!

Berkshire Hathaway, enjoy the price per unit.

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 31 2003, 03:03 PM
microsoft *
HIG :) *
Pepsi
Coke
Walmart *

*Basically guaranteed to gain .18 over the next three weeks :)

After losing Israel, Germany and China as clients... I'd dump MS stock FAST. They're soon to lose the UK.

Back