1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stolen delsol

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by wolfdawg2, Nov 17, 2007.

1. wolfdawg2

wolfdawg2 Wolf dawg

Any one from lancaster pa seen a red delsol with crome/ black rims slamed to the ground let me know. 2 cars was stolen from park city last night around 7:00-9:00pm I would say. Its a friend's of mine. I dont know what was all in the car but I think he had his 2 12" optidrive subs and a big ass black amp 1200to2000wtt . And he also had a wide band 02 sencer in a box laying in the back of the car. I will try to see what els he had with him. Any info would help. Thanks Wolfy:confused:

2. ej2 coupe

ej2 coupe New Member

ill keep a look out wolfy

3. daveholiday

daveholiday Do work

I'll keep a look out in the pittsburgh area in case they decide to go on a road trip

4. Z6CRX

Z6CRX übber ɐɾuıu etarip

Good chance if its by someone with at least moderate profession it is already stripped. Might get lucky and find it with only the rims and quite unboltables missing. Best of luck.
    2 of my friends got "lucky" like that once, 2 cars stolen one night with only the rims and carbon fiber stuff stolen, and found down the road about 2 hours after reported missing.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted