stolen from Stance Nation enjoy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They say form > function however, driveable > undriveable. get some air pussy...

i figure i'm just too old for this shit
that car looks horrible and not a pleasure at all to ride in or drive

such cheap wheels...Lame.

The wheels era and the cars era completely don't match...Lame.

Fail!!!

:withstupid:i concur conclusively.... good way to waste a lot of money on suspension so your car will handle and ride like shit.

if someone is going to boast...

$700 each wheel, and a $3000+ drop on a car that costs less than 2 wheels..

DSC04028.JPG

at least the era's match.

:ph34r:

That car looks like ass.

i hate stance, sceene, and anything else. its retarded, useless, gay, and needs altezzas.

nice looking kit but if i was to juice it, id buy from someone thats been around for a long time and has loads more experience in hydraulic suspensions. id probably call up some place like Red's or Pro Hopper and get something.

Wha? I'd buy KW before quite a few other places/brands... but then again, I'd probably never run a pure airbag setup. :)

nice looking kit but if i was to juice it, id buy from someone thats been around for a long time and has loads more experience in hydraulic suspensions. id probably call up some place like Red's or Pro Hopper and get something.

It looks like the kit Cal posted would allow a high performance vehicle to retain its handling characteristics. Whereas Reds will make it a bouncy piece of shit. Completely different goals there.

I'm so far past the point of jocking a Honda. Shit just looks stupid these days.

i figure i'm just too old for this shit
that car looks horrible and not a pleasure at all to ride in or drive

I'm with you guys. I kept trying to think it was cool, like, to rewind my taste and mindset to 7 or 8 years ago but I just couldn't do it. I kept hating it. It looks ok parked but is just completely undriveable. That's not cool or ballsy it's fucking retarded.

The only thing that separates him from the FnF homos on cut coilovers from 2000era is that his car is not 2000 era and it took an engineering degree and a CAD program to get those wheels to fit...fag

quite possibly the dumbest thing ive ever seen.

wheels are too wide / tires too small. they are stretched out to all shit. if your rim sticks out that far that the bead is on the verge of not sealing, something is wrong. fucking idiots trying to stretch a 205 tire on a 10" wheel (guessing here).

i bet he cant drive more than 5mph for fear of ripping his fenders to shreds. any bump will fuck up his underbody. the canister exhaust is nearly touching the ground as is.

Back