stolen from Stance Nation enjoy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

First of all, the Genesis has mild negative camber.

Second, almost every car ever made comes set with negative camber from the factory. 0 camber on a strut style vehicle would be atrocious. Not sure why? Maybe you should read up on camber gain and cornering...

qft. most hondas have a shock suspension, so most honda owners dont realize a strut car will actually GAIN camber (as in swing positive) through suspension compression.

First if all, no shit. I know tuning caster/camber/toe gives you gains in cornering and straight line stability. That's why I said as long as it was within reasonable performance driven spec its understandable. I know that is mild but its still just for the look. I dont think they put it there camper gain and cornering.

qft. most hondas have a shock suspension, so most honda owners dont realize a strut car will actually GAIN camber (as in swing positive) through suspension compression.

Right or what is referred to as SALA or unequal length control arm. which naturally gains negative camber in cornering, which is good.

A strut style suspension often loses negative camber in cornering, depending on the length of the control device.

Is the owner of the car a VW guy. A few guys near me have extremely low golfs with stretched tires.

the OP is. lol

Yes B maybe that's why I am the only one who likes this. I guess its because us Volkswagen owners don't want to go fast we just want to be flashy lol... believe it or not alot of cars driven this low in the VW world get the shit driven out of them too.

1) the car is not daily driven that low. impossible. if there is the slightest bump, the car is going to rub, if not bend the fenders.

2) you have to live in an extremely flat area. no ditches, no speedbumps, no potholes.

3) the crew is called "ILDS". i love driving slow. why not call it, "i'm a fat mexican with too much money to spend on a honda"

cars are meant for 2 things. driving, and driving fast. you can't do either with that thing.

Its totally drivable if this is

5527828620_c30df5664f.jpg

vip10.jpg

Thats negative camber.
No, that's just retarded.

Not exactly.... it just doesn't gain any NEGATIVE camber, there fore needs to be set agressive unloaded to compensate.

doublewishbone is still the best.

machphersion blows ass. he's an inverter i wish never existed.

It's easy to tell that the front end just has no bite on a lot of cars, including my own which comes with .5* negative camber fromt he factory. I just bought the -1.5* bolt kit to put on in the spring because as it sits isn't good.

macpherson strut still has a camber curve. it just swings in the positive direction rather than negative. it doesnt stay static through compression.

Swan that green vw you posted, if that thing drove around CT right now it would be fucked up by the grooved roads and all the pot holes around.

Swan that green vw you posted, if that thing drove around CT right now it would be fucked up by the grooved roads and all the pot holes around.

Not if you pay atention all my cars have sat about that low and never had any problems driving year round

My friend cruises Ty 5 every day without a problem and that's one of the worst roads in CT right now

I was doing my brakes at my buddies shop last night an there's a yellow mkiv gti sitting outside with the oil pan broken in 3 places because of this "stance" horseshit....fuck stance and fuck corvette wheels

YOUR SHIT IS FWD

LMAO at Hosmer

Swan, Paying attention or not he has to be fucking something up. My truck is bottoming out lowered 2''/4'' on some backroads at the speed limit or within 5-10 over. I rarely bottom out even with the lower.

Back