Stolen Gsr's Motors Go Legit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo i am looking for the kat that have problems making thier motor legit. if you have a hot gsr (and i dont mean good lookin) and you want to have a legit motor, im the guy to talk to. it can be hot or not. i dont care, it going to the machine shop anyway. i will trade my ls block for it. this block is in good condition. everything is there and it came out off my current integra. this will be good 4 u so that police wont yank that hot ass motor from out of your car. (note) it has to be an 1.8 gsr block not an 1.7 :slap: :D post back a holla if interested.

its people like you that buy stolen shit
and support car theives, that make people like ME
want to ram my .45 up your bitch ass and pull the fucking trigger.

God Jesus allah buddah and mohammed had better be on your side if i catch you
or any other fucker trying to jack my shit.

serio pedo esse.

Originally posted by possessed imports@Jun 9 2003, 01:28 AM
yo i am looking for the kat that have problems making thier motor legit. if you have a hot gsr (and i dont mean good lookin) and you want to have a legit motor, im the guy to talk to. it can be hot or not. i dont care, it going to the machine shop anyway. i will trade my ls block for it. this block is in good condition. everything is there and it came out off my current integra. this will be good 4 u so that police wont yank that hot ass motor from out of your car. (note) it has to be an 1.8 gsr block not an 1.7 :slap: :D post back a holla if interested.

damn you.

oh and umm i forgot to mention

IN BEFORE LOCK

can i ask you a question honestly?

why do you guy stolen shit for? are you too fucking poor to afford to buy it legit?

did you grow up poor all your life? maybe you should think about getting in where you fit in, and in this case
your broke ass should fit nicely into a 1987 hyundai.

why dont people like you try getting a job, or if you dont speak english all that well, maybe you should try
going to school to get the skills needed to be able to get a job to be able to buy shit legit.

cuz after all, there are tons of irrational people like me out there. and being the paranoid fucks we are,
have our cars under lock and key 24/7.....just waiting for people like you to try and jack it....

wonder what a baseball bat to the back of your head would sound like?

locked, banned, rapped, pillaged.

fuckers who steal shit must die.

since i can't kill you, i won't let you post read or sell anything here ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back