Stolen Integra Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tell ur friend hes lucky most people dont recive there cars back in orlandobut then again that anit orlando now is it....nope

he got lucky

That area is notorious for car theft.... And people on that side of town do not fuck around so if you see your shit on someones car, I'd advise against confronting them by yourself.

Denver is a great city, but if something is going down, it's going down and there's nothing you can do about it.

To be honest with you, you shit is a lost cause, the stuff is already sold or traded for some meth.

To be honest with you, you shit is a lost cause, the stuff is already sold or traded for some meth.

:werd:

Most likely your friend's shit is gone for good. And honestly, the radio and intake are going to be hard to prove anyway. The Volks yeah, but those are a lot more rare than an air intake and a head unit. Also keep in mind that the parts could be sitting in someone's garage waiting to be sold individually. You're not necessarily going to find them all together on one person's car.

Also, I'd kind of advice against offering a reward for information. People that steal cars troll AutoTrader and Craigslist looking for prospects. The people that tip you off could very well be the people who stole your shit in the first place. I'd just let the police handle it, and continue to look for the parts on Craigslist, and also continue to post on forums and message boards asking people to keep an eye out for the parts...

Last edited:
another thought that actually worked for a friend who got his hatch stolen, was to post on craigslist looking for the parts and if you happen to find the person notify the police, my friends turbo hatch got stolen so he put on craigslist looking specifically for 16in bronze rota slips, turbonetics turbo, etc and the kid who robbed him was dumb enough to respond

it worked with my buddy, but the trick on certain shit is to not be too specific since most people with common sense would realize hmmm i just ripped off this full list of stuff so what are the odds someones looking for that same exact things, we were able to get 95% of the car back from the kid who stole it from that craigs ad we posted, only thing we didnt get back was the stereo

Back