Stop SOPA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

16260d1321581259-americancensorship.jpg

Attachments

• americancensorship.jpg
    americancensorship.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 906
This bill effects hondaswap, and EVERY OTHER forum / blog/ social network / etc that you can post on.

On top of the other things, like it blocking sites you don't post on, because it 'was shut off' because some suit didn't like what it had to say. like maybe 4chan or your favorite adult site... or cat pictures or even recipie sites that 'may' have copyright recipies on them.

xmass carols? yep- copyright protected. Posting Up On The Housetop will become illegal.

Spam your congressmen.
call them 500 times a day.

set up an auto-script

Whatever you can do, stop this from going through.

Don't give 'the company' power to say what you can or cannot see, read, or visit online. Uphold the consitution. Upload freedom of speech. freedom of press. Don't let the suits take away 2 more rights from you.

I have sent several emails to both my house rep and senate rep urging opposition to both the Pro-IP and SOPA acts. I realize the IP industry is trying to protect it's profits, but the potential to infringe constitutional rights is much too high to justify.

son of a bitch. i will send in as well, my honda forums i frequent and especially here as well as my own little forum are a big part of my hobby. i have been a member here longer than any other forum im on....not to mention this is total bs.

you have my attention..

Going to send some emails/make phonecalls right now. How do I setup an auto script?

So GoDaddy came out in support of SOPA.

Everybody who cares about this is pulling their GoDaddy domains.

yup. i have a few there. i'm moving 'em tomorrow. (didn't have time today) fuck you godaddy and danica patrick. lol

My clients are on a scramble to bring their websites back in-house. We're building a DC to handle them.

But on the other hand, Let them have Internet 2.0. Let em have Facebook and shit.

Some rogue underground will continue with the old internet.

Godaddy took it back and said, nope, we are not for it.

Guess too many users jumped ship.

My clients are on a scramble to bring their websites back in-house. We're building a DC to handle them.

But on the other hand, Let them have Internet 2.0. ....Some rogue underground will continue with the old internet.

Lets hope so. imho the only way the new internet will get released is if it is totally locked down and great firewalled with some type of identification system for users.

The ONLY reason why godaddy changed their mind was because of the massive exodus. It's a sham and a flip-flop. fuck them.

From what I've read, GoDaddy still likes the idea of SOPA but they just do not actively or openly support it.

All it would take would be for a widely-used service like Facebook to stand up to this and people would take notice.

It's difficult to motivate people unless there is impact to their daily lives.

If the big 3 do it, i thnk i'll be taking part as well.

Back