STOP THE ILLEGAL ALIENS/CRIMINALS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Several times I've had spanish speaking friends with me (they aren't hispanic but speak fluently), who have heard them say things to the effect that they can do and say what they want because the gringos can't understand them. I don't know if it's just the locals that have that attitude or what, but they're extremely disrespectful to anyone who isn't hispanic.

they can think that way but its not the truth....who runs this shit..."we" do. people that are citizens, "we" vote "we" pay taxes.....let them think what ever they want "we" know whats up....

that attitude sucks...but you have to be above that...remember they want what "we" have

i'm all about respect, if you are disrespected. take care of it...just dont generalize, be above the problem

Quoted post[/post]]
they can think that way but its not the truth....who runs this shit..."we" do. people that are citizens, "we" vote "we" pay taxes.....let them think what ever they want "we" know whats up....

that attitude sucks...but you have to be above that...remember they want what "we" have

i'm all about respect, if you are disrespected. take care of it...just dont generalize, be above the problem

That's the problem. They DON'T want what "we" have, because they have better! This area has a very prevalent drug problem, and it's the hispanics that run it. They have boatloads of money, while Joe Whitey from down the street struggles in his community's depressed economy while his neighbor's kid buys pot from Juan and Jose.

They act like this, presumably, because the tables have turned in this particular area and they are no longer the "have nots". And apparently they like to rub it in everyone's faces.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

That's the problem. They DON'T want what "we" have, because they have better! This area has a very prevalent drug problem, and it's the hispanics that run it. They have boatloads of money, while Joe Whitey from down the street struggles in his community's depressed economy while his neighbor's kid buys pot from Juan and Jose.

They act like this, presumably, because the tables have turned in this particular area and they are no longer the "have nots". And apparently they like to rub it in everyone's faces.

yeah thats a problem

how about a new shoot on sight policy for aliens? i think you would see a bum rush back over the border.....

Quoted post[/post]]
1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no

liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas,

visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide

free medical care for you and your entire family.

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms,

bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist

that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican

school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will

afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your

unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English

to all its officers.

You sir, hit the nail on the head. This is exactly what is happening to us in our own country now but would fly like a herd of turtles in a pool of peanut butter if it was done in Mexico.

As always this is my opinion, and yes, discretion is the name of my cement feathered bird.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
why who says they are talking about you...its called a complex

Me. Because they make it so fucking obvious. I see it happen ALL THE TIME. Plus, I did take some spanish and have some spanish speaking friends, so it's not like I'm alien to the language. I know enough to get the basic gist of what's being said. I pay taxes so illegals like them can abuse the system, so don't run around making fun of me with your jungle talk.

maybe you give them reason to talk about you.
it's obvious you spew hate from every pore in your body.
and the problem with illegals taking jobs for low money lies in the EMPLOYER.
employers don't want to respect the needs of americans, so they disrespect mexicans with low wages, long hours , and no breaks.

The problem is you lazy fucking college grads want companies to give you a seat on the director's board right when you get out.

you dont like anyone....even educated citizens...lol

and its true...why dont you guys call up some of the EMPLOYERS and ask them why they are EMPLOYING illegals....ohh yeah..they dont have to pay workers comp, insurance or anything those "lazy fucking college grads want "...so who is comming out on top.....just take a guess

Quoted post[/post]]

Try as you might, you can't get me down that way, asshole. If these people can do this simply because I happen to walk past them within 20 feet, there is SOMETHING WRONG. I don't need to defend myself from your accusations, because you know nothing about me or what I'm about. The only obvious thing here is how pitifully uninformed and blindly accusatory you are.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Try as you might, you can't get me down that way, asshole. If these people can do this simply because I happen to walk past them within 20 feet, there is SOMETHING WRONG. I don't need to defend myself from your accusations, because you know nothing about me or what I'm about. The only obvious thing here is how pitifully uninformed and blindly accusatory you are.

first off---GO FUCK YOURSELF
second-- they talk about you because your hatred is more than obvious.
third-- i never called you any sort of name here, so by you doing so to me, you show your true colors.
fourth--i don't need to make accusations about you, because they shit you type says it all for me.
now, you want an accusation?
ok here goes
GO PUT YOUR FUCKIN WHITE HOOD ON.
i edited out the dildo part. enjoy :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

third-- i never called you any sort of name here, so by you doing so to me, you show your true colors.
fourth--i don't need to make accusations about you, because they shit you type says it all for me.
ok here goes

Hooray, first person on my ignore list! Thanks for judging me based on a few trivial forum posts. America needs more shallow-minded bigots like you!

Thanks for judging me based on a few trivial forum posts.

didnt you just say acouple posts back...that you hated me bacause of something i posted????

was just commenting on the way you are expressing yourself...

which i can kind of understand your"hatred" toward people that put you down.... like i dont like it when people think that i am an illegal just because i talk spanish.. or when they have the balls to tell me to speak english when i'm in a public place [like a restaurant] talking with my friends and family.

but it just seems like you are taking it too personal... we only know what you type in these threads.

"cant we all just get along"

Yes, I did. And now you know why. Makes a little more sense, doesn't it? I probably shouldn't have stated it so abruptly and without explanation, but oh well. I apologize if I offended you. More accurately, I don't hate YOU. I hate it when people do what you talked about, especially when it's to spite the people who can't understand them.

Even after explanation, this clown proceeded to attempt to tear me down for being unhappy with these people.

I'm supposed to do what? Ignore it like I've been doing? Run up to them and yell "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!"? What? It's obvious to me that this person has nothing but trolling on his shallow, judgmental mind.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ok here goes

Hooray, first person on my ignore list! Thanks for judging me based on a few trivial forum posts. America needs more shallow-minded bigots like you!

sorry pal, but you're the shallow minded one here.
and as for beeing on your ignore list
WHO FUCKING GIVES A SHIT?
i'm done here. i made my points.
good day :mullet:

Quoted post[/post]]
1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no

liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas,

visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide

free medical care for you and your entire family

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms,

bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist

that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican

school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will

afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your

unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English

to all its officers.

10. Yell out "RACIST" whenever someone starts saying anything about what you are doing.

11. When the government starts trying to enforce it's own laws, yell out RACISM again, shut down city streets to protest, waste hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax payer's money, then threaten to get all your family and friends to not re-elect any politicians who support enforcing the law.

12. Have this faux "machismo" attitude, and call all others who are not of your race, "bitches". Then carry around a chip on your shoulder.

13. Walk around in public like you own the place, and don't take your place in society.

14. Breed out of control. Like a fucking cochroach, breed out of control. Who cares? The governement will wind up paying for the children. Breed so fucking out of control, that you totally fuck up any area your people move into.

15. Put said children in free baby-sitting service, err I mean, public school.

16. Once you have graduated (from a low-ranking community college or crappy four year institution) Hire your own kind, and ONLY your own kind.

17. Call yourself a minority and bitch moan and complain about anything and everything. Get local diesel-dyke liberal attorney to do same.

18. Move into a house/apartment in a neighborhood where you don't belong, and watch the property values fall down.

19. Once in said neighborhood, blast your fucking homeland music at all hours of the night, continue to speak your foreign language, take your 10 children and let them loose on the street, trying to act like badasses.

20. On children's birthdays, invite the entire fucking family clan over (some still might be in prison jumpsuits) and make sure they park in every available parking space on the street, as well as in your neighbor's driveways.

21. Make sure your shitty cars are parked 10 deep on the street and try to put that cute little sticker of Calvin pissing on "La Migra" on the back of your 1991 Chevrolet Astro Van. Another cute sticker would be the one where Calvin is pissing on "America".

dont all those things you just typed apply to all....it doesnt matter WHAT race you are...if you do those things youre an idiot....black white yellow brown....dont you think...lol

Move into a house/apartment in a neighborhood where you don't belong, and watch the property values fall down.

who are you to say who belongs where?

Quoted post[/post]]
Yes, I did. And now you know why. Makes a little more sense, doesn't it? I probably shouldn't have stated it so abruptly and without explanation, but oh well. I apologize if I offended you. More accurately, I don't hate YOU. I hate it when people do what you talked about, especially when it's to spite the people who can't understand them.

Even after explanation, this clown proceeded to attempt to tear me down for being unhappy with these people.

I'm supposed to do what? Ignore it like I've been doing? Run up to them and yell "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!"? What? It's obvious to me that this person has nothing but trolling on his shallow, judgmental mind.
yeah i know... aand you shoudnt do it, but you should be above them...you are more educated and more intune with society...
but this disgruntled_goat doesnt know much and likes to type alot of stupid shit....might be his way of thinking...but thats a real backwoods way to think......lol

Quoted post[/post]]
dont all those things you just typed apply to all....it doesnt matter WHAT race you are...if you do those things youre an idiot....black white yellow brown....dont you think...lol

Move into a house/apartment in a neighborhood where you don't belong, and watch the property values fall down.

Quoted post[/post]]

yeah i know... aand you shoudnt do it, but you should be above them...you are more educated and more intune with society...
but this disgruntled_goat doesnt know much and likes to type alot of stupid shit....might be his way of thinking...but thats a real backwoods way to think......lol

Better to release my anger on a forum than on their faces though.

And Karnash... Well, he's Karnash. There isn't anything that can be done about that.

Quoted post[/post]]

My quest for constantly improving the quality of my life by surrounding myself with successful, respectable, individuals like myself (who have class and know how to properly conduct themselves in public), and living in a neighborhood that is safe, clean, has high-ranked schools, not over-populated (like Los Angeles and it's surrounding suburbs have become), whose citizens have high incomes and take good care of their neighborhoods.

I long for the Mayberry of yesteryear, and it still can be found in exclusive communities of South Orange County.

It all depends on the price an individual puts on his/her own quality of life. To me? Quality of life is priceless, and should be obtained no matter what cost to my wallet.

Back