STOP THE ILLEGAL ALIENS/CRIMINALS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

okay now you make more sence....who doesnt like that..

.maybe in your area the people doing the crimes and such things are mexican....in my area they are hillbillies and rednecks that do those things...so? should i hate them.....

Quoted post[/post]]
okay now you make more sence....who doesnt like that..

.maybe in your area the people doing the crimes and such things are mexican....in my area they are hillbillies and rednecks that do those things...so? should i hate them.....

I dont hate anyone....

My best friend is mexican (a take off the "some of my good friends are black" liner)
and that is the truth.

he agrees with everything I say.

I just cant stand this fucking shithole called Los Angeles.

can't move for at least another 6 months....

(circumstances at the job prevent me from moving)

So, like you, just letting off some steam.....while i watch these illegal bastards come into this country, rape it for everything it offers, then protest when we try to enforce our own laws.

that's all.

i "hate" noone, just criminals.

what i DO hate, is this shitty version of invision. they shoulda left things as they were in 1.3.1 and just fixed all vulnerabilities and let it be. they coulda just fixed the sql injection vulnerability and left it as is.

why mess with perfection?

tv_23feb05_BuzzBunny_150.jpg

Disgruntled Goat, seen here in this file photo...

I'm EXTREME Buzz bunny motherfuckers !

that other Bugs bunny was a fuckin water sipping butt plug sucking homo ! I'm EXTREEEEEEEEEME!

what was sad was what happened yesterday in my neighbor hood.

I went to go buy some cigs and beer, and on the way back I saw a loot of smoke. I drove around the block, and this one house was on fire. The owner of the house is of African american color, but they did not really do anything to de-value the neighborhood, infact, they were doing a good job fixing up and cleaning up the house they bought. The fire truck arive, and I'm pulled over on the side of the road staying out of the way.

Now, when I walk my daog around the block everyday, there is this crackhead run of the mill redneck bitch that feels that she must yell at everything, when she walks her dog, she's always yelling at it, she prolly has like 20 cats in her yard, and she's always yelling at them. Her house is a pig sty, and run down, and I bet she's collecting unemployment to buy her drugs.

Well, when I decided to move my car and get back to my house...I saw the most disturbing sight. In my rear veiw mirror, that crackhead redneck bitch was just running out of her house, in her night robe, at 4:00pm...and she had the biggest shit-eating grin on her face and she was running to watch the black person house burn down, and she was so excited that it was that other persons house. I could have sworn her lips were yelling "IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!"

I almost wanted to run her over and make it look like I didn't see her.... :mad:

you missed nothing short of another hondaswap's white supremacy thread.

It is quite obvious that racism is alive and well, but it's ok to act this way because my bestest friend in the whole wide world is <insert other race/ethnic group here> So fuck <insert other race/ethnic group here>

Quoted post[/post]]
you missed nothing short of another hondaswap's white supremacy thread.

It is quite obvious that racism is alive and well, but it's ok to act this way because my bestest friend in the whole wide world is <insert other race/ethnic group here> So fuck <insert other race/ethnic group here>
if you seriously think that then you are 1) really stupid or 2) havent read any part of this thread. i have no problem with immigrants whether they be black, latino, blue, whatever. i do have a problem with people entering my country illegally, taking money out of our economy to send "home", and then demanding rights of normal citizens when you havent done anything to help the community or done anything to work towards being a legal citizen in the first place. i feel the same way about mexican aliens in LA as i do about the irish aliens in brooklyn.

Really stupid is an excellent assessment.
Some good points and a lot of really bad points on this thread.

I actually read the thread, but it seems that whenever something like this goes down, MOST(not all) of you Einsteins go to your Klan member/Neo Nazi roots, and just sart disrespecting the whole group, because of their skin color, their place of origin, or even their language!!! I just want to start selling white hoods to people to make some money around here. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, every ethnic group has their "shitty people sector", and if one lets that judge their view on the whole population, then that is just plain sad
Don't talk to me about economics, they put more money to work in the economy, than they send home, it's no different than putting money away in a safe. Maybe squads of soldiers should raid people's homes and punish them for not having money in banks or savings programs, because that money isn't working for the economy.

Oh btw, going to college, and working to get a degree in whatever it is someone wants to get IS "paying your dues", or "working your way to the top". People with degrees should get everything on a silver platter when they graduate, because they have worked their asses off for it.

Back