STOP THE ILLEGAL ALIENS/CRIMINALS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i feel the same way about mexican aliens in LA as i do about the irish aliens in brooklyn.

20040410011057.jpg

Oh btw, going to college, and working to get a degree in whatever it is someone wants to get IS "paying your dues", or "working your way to the top". People with degrees should get everything on a silver platter when they graduate, because they have worked their asses off for it.

"Worked their asses off".....that's an interesting way of putting it.

Does that mean they got up at 6am every single morning and worked 10-12 hours STRAIGHT in a corporate environment? 4 years straight? Put up with interoffice politics and the other bullshit that goes on in every single office in the country on a daily basis?

I think if my worst day consisted of scraping my knee while falling off my 1970's schwinn bike on the way to class, getting a "C" on a really important exam while staying up till 2am in the morning to finish an assignment.....I would be in heaven.

Last time I checked, college students, while studious to some degree, have it pretty simple.

1. goto class, take notes
2. come home and study/prepare reports and presentations and whatever else.
3. go back to class and recite verbatim on your exams, exactly what your professor wants to hear.

Correct me if I missed anything? Maybe mommy and daddy not sending enough "fuck around money" so you can't buy premium beer and chronic weed?

Again, not all college student are party animals, and there are those who have no life, who work a piss-ant part time job to support themselves and whatever else and who devote all their time to their studies.....but when you look at the big picture.....it doesn't amount to shit.

I could always use a new administrative assistant....any USC grads looking for a 12 dollar an hour job opening? It's ever so hard to find good help nowadays.

Experience > college degree (in most situations).

p.s.

$25,000 goes to the first college grad who can come in and consult for my department and show me ways of increasing productivity, while cutting my costs.

Oh, I forgot....I have ~5 years experience in my career. They would need to come in and show me how to improve on the procedures and proccesses that I have already implemented (based upon my ~5 years experience).

Up for the challenge college boy?

$25,000 goes to the first college grad who can come in and consult for my department and show me ways of increasing productivity, while cutting my costs.

Oh, I forgot....I have ~5 years experience in my career. They would need to come in and show me how to improve on the procedures and proccesses that I have already implemented (based upon my ~5 years experience).

i'll take your challenge
what business are you in?
and is this a lump sum 25K?

I first spit in your face, then laugh.

Two USC grads have come in under my supervision in the past year and (as a inside joke between myself and the other supervisor) gave them the same challenge (without the money offer) and they still have not come up with any new ideas, let alone solutions/new procedures that I have implemented in the past.

And to be quite honest with you, you are so fucking full of shit is has backed out your ass and coming out your mouth. I would zip my piss flaps if I were you, in order to save face....

And this is a straight college grad challenge, based upon my relative experience vs. their time spent in college.

p.s.

while i spit in your face, I laud your enthusiasm as well as your "go git 'em" attitude.

that is one thing you recent college grads have going for you.

ok, first you offer a challenge and then you spit in my face

go fuck yourself

my first order of business in obtaining that 25K would be firing your sorry ass...

Quoted post[/post]]
Really stupid is an excellent assessment.
Some good points and a lot of really bad points on this thread.

I actually read the thread, but it seems that whenever something like this goes down, MOST(not all) of you Einsteins go to your Klan member/Neo Nazi roots, and just sart disrespecting the whole group, because of their skin color, their place of origin, or even their language!!! I just want to start selling white hoods to people to make some money around here. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, every ethnic group has their "shitty people sector", and if one lets that judge their view on the whole population, then that is just plain sad
Don't talk to me about economics, they put more money to work in the economy, than they send home, it's no different than putting money away in a safe. Maybe squads of soldiers should raid people's homes and punish them for not having money in banks or savings programs, because that money isn't working for the economy.

Oh btw, going to college, and working to get a degree in whatever it is someone wants to get IS "paying your dues", or "working your way to the top". People with degrees should get everything on a silver platter when they graduate, because they have worked their asses off for it.
i should have simply posted this the first time.

hondaswap is not racist. we hate everyone

Apparently they did not teach the meaning of the word "sarcasm" in your college that you attended....

The point I was trying to make with my little story is that you as a recent college grad have NO EXPERIENCE whatsoever in the corporate world.

I have yet to see one recent college grad come in and perform at the same level as someone with the same amount of experience vs. time spent in college.

And you know what? The "go get-em" non college grads that I have seen were 10x more successful than that recent hire college grads.

and oooooooooooooooooh he "zinged" me.

Sorry little boy, I make more than you, the two USC grads put together, so sit the fuck down. I love watching ignorant fucks like you fall as hard as you think you are.

Quoted post[/post]]
i feel the same way about mexican aliens in LA as i do about the irish aliens in brooklyn.

20040410011057.jpg

"Worked their asses off".....that's an interesting way of putting it.

Does that mean they got up at 6am every single morning and worked 10-12 hours STRAIGHT in a corporate environment? 4 years straight? Put up with interoffice politics and the other bullshit that goes on in every single office in the country on a daily basis?

I think if my worst day consisted of scraping my knee while falling off my 1970's schwinn bike on the way to class, getting a "C" on a really important exam while staying up till 2am in the morning to finish an assignment.....I would be in heaven.

Last time I checked, college students, while studious to some degree, have it pretty simple.

1. goto class, take notes
2. come home and study/prepare reports and presentations and whatever else.
3. go back to class and recite verbatim on your exams, exactly what your professor wants to hear.

Correct me if I missed anything? Maybe mommy and daddy not sending enough "fuck around money" so you can't buy premium beer and chronic weed?

Again, not all college student are party animals, and there are those who have no life, who work a piss-ant part time job to support themselves and whatever else and who devote all their time to their studies.....but when you look at the big picture.....it doesn't amount to shit.

I could always use a new administrative assistant....any USC grads looking for a 12 dollar an hour job opening? It's ever so hard to find good help nowadays.

Experience > college degree (in most situations).

p.s.

I apologize for being so ignorant. I do have it easy. damn, I think I shall quit my job, and make my parents pay for everything, including my "weed"

And 12 dollars to be your assistant? I wouldn't roll out of bed for twelve, much less for a distinguished klan member such as yourself.

You must work at one of those really nice McDonald's. I mean, there are only so many ways to flip a burger or clean a toilet. You are right, I can't improve upon your expertise, so keep your 25k or should I say 25 cents.

Slush... I know about the hate thing :)

fucking ignorance....sheer fucking ignorance man.

what else can I say?

fin.

oh, i gotta get one last jab in...

you are right. you are lucky you dont work for me. I would drag your pompous little bitch ass through the ringer a few times to deflate the size of that fucking head of yours.

punk ass wouldnt last more than 3 months under my reign of terror on your ignorant fucking ass.

what exactly is it that makes you think you are so much better than everyone else?

and why do you come in spouting utter shit all the time?

and i find it humurous for someone like yourself to be calling anyone else ignorant...

Quoted post[/post]]
fucking ignorance....sheer fucking ignorance man.

what else can I say?

fin.

oh, i gotta get one last jab in...

you are right. you are lucky you dont work for me. I would drag your pompous little bitch ass through the ringer a few times to deflate the size of that fucking head of yours.

punk ass wouldnt last more than 3 months under my reign of terror on your ignorant fucking ass.

that's not a jab, it more resembles something I saw on Chappelles show "friday night sissy fight."
A weak attempt to scratch me.

Back