Storing my car for winter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

I live in freezing cold Canada and I will soon be storing my car for the winter, mainly because of all the salt the city puts on the streets. Anyway, the thing is I don't have anywhere indoors to store it so I'm putting it up on jack stands and covering it outside. Any advice on what how to maintain it during the winter. How many times a week should I start it up? I don't have a block heater so I can't plug it in. Any help would be appriciated.

Quoted post[/post]]
I live in freezing cold Canada and I will soon be storing my car for the winter, mainly because of all the salt the city puts on the streets. Anyway, the thing is I don't have anywhere indoors to store it so I'm putting it up on jack stands and covering it outside. Any advice on what how to maintain it during the winter. How many times a week should I start it up? I don't have a block heater so I can't plug it in. Any help would be appriciated.
FUEL STABALIZER,

what would you know xaero. you live down here with me...this week is as cold as its gonna get, and you know it....

just messin, but f'real about the temp...my bet is our low this year is 25-30

Quoted post[/post]]
what would you know xaero. you live down here with me...this week is as cold as its gonna get, and you know it....

just messin, but f'real about the temp...my bet is our low this year is 25-30
Our low won't get anywhere near 25, i'm bettin the all time low record is 42 :laugh:
j/k The fuel stabalizer is required when not driving any car for over 30 days to ensure the fuel doesn't break down.

fine...jerk (i didnt know what you were talking about...i didnt think it was an additive, i thought it was some accessory id never heard of...shows how much i know)

Back