Story of a worthless human being

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kanned

Beast
So I live at home with my father, my step mom and her son(my step brother). This defective waste of space is worse than what you see in the movies. Here's a little background for you.

We have quite a bit of farm equipment that we use quite often(assortment of mowers, atv's, buggy and what not.) So naturally, we put gas in them and keep at least a full 7g gas can around. Well, every time I go to work around the house everything is siphoned bone fucking dry. His dumb ass even takes the 2-cycle gas for the weed whackers, mixes it all together and puts it in his truck.

He can't hold a job for longer than 3 weeks and it's never his fault when he gets fired. He is supposed to be at his current job by 7am when I don't have to be at mine until 8am. At least 3 days a week, he is still sleeping while I'm leaving the house at 7:30 and at least 1 day a week he doesn't even go in.

That's not even 1/16 of it, but you all may wonder why it isn't stopped. Why hasn't anyone in your household taken action, Kanned? Dear Lord, why? Because he has an impenetrable shield AKA his mom. This woman buys him clothes that cost more than my luxury items, makes his truck payments when he has no money, gives him gas money even while he steals ours, and much worse. The only time he has ever tried to pay her back for anything, he stole the money out of her purse 2 hours later and she caught him. What did she do? Not a fucking thing.

This POS is 23 years old and 110% illiterate. Yup, he honestly asked me if the word "job" was spelled with an "e" not too long ago. I get him cheat codes for his playstation and then have to read them off to him. To top it all off, he's a pill junkie(mainly roxies) and is always asking for money everyday even though he has a job. I have to lock my door every second I'm not in it. If I don't lock it while in the shower, shit turns up missing. What's funny is my step mom HATES me and adores him. I guess it's a cliche story of a blinded mother.

What set me off to rant this time? It's just he and I in the house because my family is in TN atm. Before they left, no one could find one of the 2 keys we have for my work truck. This is a pretty nice Tacoma that I kind of inherited for work cause my honda doesn't cut it in construction. Well, we ask him over and over and he says he doesn't have it. Ask his mom over and over and she didn't give it to him. Well, I woke up to him making a drug deal over the phone outside my door and then heard my truck start. I'll be fucking damned if I didn't look outside and see it gone. It's something new every single day, I hope he eats a tree at 70.

Has anyone else gone through frustration like this?

CLIFFS
-Step brother is a pill junkie/thief and my step mother supports it.
-Mother fucker stole my truck and is driving around at my expense making a drug deal.
-If there is someone listening, please kill him.

I'd take him out back and give him a classic beating for driving my truck. No questions asked. Don't send him to the hospital but make him swell up.

I'd take him out back and give him a classic beating for driving my truck. No questions asked. Don't send him to the hospital but make him swell up.
I would get kicked out of my house because my step mother is a raging bitch. Even though he's bigger and older than me, I would get kicked out. Second, he would have no idea why I'm mad at him. I'm not fucking kidding, I could say "I paid for the gas in that truck and you just fucking STOLE it!". And he would have some bullshit to say about it like "You know you didn't put gas in that truck.". Pills have fallen out of his damn pockets in front of us at the dinner table and he denies that he does pills. He was just diagnosed with liver failure, but then it cleared up and he says he doesn't do pills. How it cleared up, idk.

I shit you not, I just got a call from his aunt saying that he just got busted stealing gas from her. I can't stress how worthless this pos is.

why doesn't your dad do something
He's married to the woman and they're moving to TN together soon as they get the house built. She is his companion and he just has to deal with it until he's out of the picture. I will be out of the house soon and they're not letting him go to TN with them. She just thinks he's still a baby and there's no way my father could win an argument about it, so he's just waiting it out.

it just hard for me to comprehend a man letting a woman run the show. no offence to your dad or you but that's not a man to me to let a woman do as she pleases.

it just hard for me to comprehend a man letting a woman run the show. no offence to your dad or you but that's not a man to me to let a woman do as she pleases.
She does "run the show" when it comes to her kid, but that's it. It's a relationship between a mother a son and the mother just happens to be a bit loopy. He's older and I'm sure doesn't want to go around looking for a companion again after spending so many years with my step mom. They have already made some extreme commitments(owning property in another state and building a house on it), so it would be silly to risk splitting up at this point.

From the looks of it, the only solution would be to move out. Until then, you will just have to put up with it.

Yeah, I mentioned I'll be gone soon and I know that's all I can do. But my god do I hate this guy with a passion.

wait til he's fucked up on pills. put him in the drivers seat of the car. lodge his leg on the pedal, shove it into drive, let him roll into a tree.
you get a new truck. and he may be a veggie for the rest of his life. or at least collect disability. everybody wins.

If you're moving out, and they're not taking him to Tennessee with them, then what's going to happen to him?

He gets a reality check, but he's already had chances to clear up. Hell, after he was told he had either cancer or his liver was failing, he was clean for all of 4 days. Whatever it was, it cleared up and he's right back at it. I pray for my father that she doesn't try to bring him up there with them.

call the cops and tell them that the truck was stolen. let him get busted by the cops for stealing the truck and drug possession with intent to distribute. let him spend some time in the clink...

call the cops and tell them that the truck was stolen. let him get busted by the cops for stealing the truck and drug possession with intent to distribute. let him spend some time in the clink...
I really can't do anything. This guy deserves death and nothing more, but any harm done will cause a big problem between my father and step mom. He does shit himself to get thrown in prison, but he always walks out of shit smelling like a rose.

And for the record, if I myself paid for this truck he would be fucking dead. I mentioned I inherited it for work because it was my father's spare truck.

plus in FL, if drugs are found in a truck...the truck turns into the states truck

just carve up some rat poison in the shape of ecstasy.

I really can't do anything. This guy deserves death and nothing more, but any harm done will cause a big problem between my father and step mom. He does shit himself to get thrown in prison, but he always walks out of shit smelling like a rose.

And for the record, if I myself paid for this truck he would be fucking dead. I mentioned I inherited it for work because it was my father's spare truck.

Sure you can. It doesn't matter that it's not your truck- you drive it with permission, and he does not. Call the cops. You're well within your rights to. Maybe that will make your dad wake up too.

im thinking he is saying he cant do anything because his dad and step mom would be pissed. and kick him out

just be like.. i dont know.. i woke up and it was gone so i called the cops.. he just happen to be driving it with drugs on him

They both know(my parents) he is a fucking piece of shit. It's like having a new puppy in the house at all times. If something even remotely looks, smells or even feels like shit, it was him. I called my paps and said "That fucker took the truck." and he just says let it go for now. It probably pisses him off more than it does me, but it's just an untouchable situation. My step mom is completely blind and will choose her son over anything. My father is 'in too deep' so to speak to go about taking care of this because it will more than likely end up in divorce. Yes, that's how dumb she is when it comes to her son.

About me getting kicked out, it wouldn't be my father's choice. I am the complete opposite of my step brother. I help out, keep to myself and work. But like I said, she will choose her son over anything because she's insane. Since I do have somewhere else to go and am about to be independent, me getting kicked out isn't a huge deal. That being said, I would just leave and not cause my father any extra drama.

I'm telling you guys, this situation is fucked up. Stresses me out everyday of my life.

Back