Story of a worthless human being

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when he gets back let him know if he takes the truck again, you'll call the cops and report it stolen..

The pills are enough. I would move out, honestly. Take everything thats yours.

What you describe here is not HALF how bad my step sister is. Illiterate ? "micowaz 3usce" is how she spelled "pasta sauce" (My ex roommate figured this one out, "3 brother's Microwave pasta sauce".

And my parents bought her 2 horses.

There is no fix for this whatsoever. You move out, and turn your back.

Grab your shotgun and go Old Yeller on his ass.

No, really though. I have almost the same situation with my real brother. He's a piece of shit, a major stoner, high school dropout, and he's only 16. He steals my things (ahem my pants) and just basically takes anything of anyone's that he just happens to like. He doesn't take care of it and doesn't give two shit what happens to it. He started a fucking fist fight while I was driving, which eventually got me kicked out later that night.

I'd say you just need to get the hell out. This shit is reeeaaallly stressful and absolutely no good. And if it goes on long enough, you won't get over the effects for a long damn time. He sounds like a total fucking shithead. I also hate the "blind mother syndrome". My real mom is like that, in more ways than one.

Good luck with this, I really mean it.

when he gets back let him know if he takes the truck again, you'll call the cops and report it stolen..
AHHVTEC nailed it on the head. He has said at one point, and I quote to the best of my knowledge, "You had me as a kid so it's your fault and you have to support me for as long as I need it."
then watch him cry to mommy

have you tried sitting down and talking to your dad about things when your step-mom and her POS son isnt around?
Oh sweet god, yes. I'm using the phrase "my step mom is crazy" lightly, but she really is blinded completely. She tells him to stop doing pills while he's all fucked up and he says "FUCK YOU, MOM! WHATEVER, I DON'T DO PILLS". Know what she does? She says this everytime: "I know, honey". It's absolutely ridiculous.

The pills are enough. I would move out, honestly. Take everything thats yours.

What you describe here is not HALF how bad my step sister is. Illiterate ? "micowaz 3usce" is how she spelled "pasta sauce" (My ex roommate figured this one out, "3 brother's Microwave pasta sauce".

And my parents bought her 2 horses.

The pasta sauce thing is just funny lol. But yeah, I agree with you that there is no fix. But TWICE as bad as my situation? Good Lord, glad you made it out with at least a little sanity :p

I will have zero worries if I get this new job. The interview went extremely well and I'm just waiting. If I don't get this position, I will get another one. After I work for the first week at it, I'm gone.

That's it. Keep your head down until you can leave. All I would say is maybe tell your dad why your leaving when you do- its time for you to get out anyways, but your leaving might get him to think about it a little bit more.

Grab your shotgun and go Old Yeller on his ass.
I wish. Having a gun sure doesn't help when restraining the urge to take a life. I hope nothing happens, because none of this will look good in court :mellow:.

No, really though. I have almost the same situation with my real brother. He's a piece of shit, a major stoner, high school dropout, and he's only 16. He steals my things (ahem my pants) and just basically takes anything of anyone's that he just happens to like. He doesn't take care of it and doesn't give two shit what happens to it. He started a fucking fist fight while I was driving, which eventually got me kicked out later that night.

I'd say you just need to get the hell out. This shit is reeeaaallly stressful and absolutely no good. And if it goes on long enough, you won't get over the effects for a long damn time. He sounds like a total fucking shithead. I also hate the "blind mother syndrome". My real mom is like that, in more ways than one.

Good luck with this, I really mean it.
Not that I wish it on anyone, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who deals with this shit. At 16 you can have his ass Baker Acted, though. If you are in a better situation than I am and can take action, I'd find out where he keeps his stash and any other proof. Then phone his ass in and sit at the doorstep with a treasure map of his room with a big X where everything illegal is lol.

But thanks for the wishes and good luck with your situation as well.

That's it. Keep your head down until you can leave. All I would say is maybe tell your dad why your leaving when you do- its time for you to get out anyways, but your leaving might get him to think about it a little bit more.
Yeah, I'm almost 20. I shouldn't be mooching anymore unless I go back to school full time. I just hope he gets to move to his new place in TN with my step mom in peace. I may not like her, but he does and that's what matters. This douche will probably fall off the map soon if he keeps up with the drugs.

Hey Cel, I'm curious. What happened with your sister? How long did she stay at home, does she live in a shitty apartment with some POS boyfriend now? You did mention before that your sister(s) were very physically attractive, so she more than likely had no problem finding some schmuck to support her.

$100, a plane ticket, and my cordless combo set. I'll take care of your situation. Haha, jk.

But I'm way too possessive of my things to put up with any of that crap. I hit my brother today because he ate the other half of my sandwich from last night. What's mine is mine. I will lend out nearly anything as long as it is used right, respected, and returned, but if it's taken without asking I'll still flip shit.

Ex- In my Fraternity I was one of the few kids with tools. I let everyone borrow them as long as they followed the simple rules. Well, one day I came home to them all over the living room(I kept them in the laundry room). I put them away and put the 2 batteries in my room. Never lent them out again.

I'm extremely big on people respecting me and my property. The other night at a bar some ass-hat started grinding on me to make his friends laugh I guess. I shoved him away and gave him a look. That happen 3 times until he stopped. 5 minutes later he did it again. Without a word I punched him square in the mouth. K.O. Then very calmly I told the bouncers I would leave and I did.

Was the kid really harming me in anyway? No. But he wasn't respecting me and my space.

My fiancee was in a similar situation. Her older brother could do no wrong... Check this shit out, one day (back in high school) he was like 'hey i'm going to Starbucks. anyone want something?' So me, my fiancee, and her mom gave him some money to get us some shit. The fucker doesn't come home for two days, then finally calls and says he went to Seattle to go to the very first Starbucks ever made!!! WTF!!!??? When he finally gets back, you know what his mom says... 'Hey, are you hungry?' ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Here's another example, You ever seen the movie How High? If you haven't, there is a part in the movie where RedMan is telling his mom that his bong is a lamp that's pretty much missing the lamp shade part. Well one day she found his bong. To her it smelled like cigarettes. She asked if he smoked and he told her no, that the bong was a small aquarium that's why there was water at the bottom. She bought it to the point where she asked him to get her one too because she had a Beta fish that she wanted a new tank for...

There's too much to list but here is the latest: https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/crazy-guy-airport-san-francisco-102423/

The mother is making it worse for him. Tough love is the best thing in situations like this.

I would find his stash and flush it. That should piss him off.

I think an every 3 day stash flush would be in order. And i second the idea of forcing him to wreck your truck.

Hey Cel, I'm curious. What happened with your sister? How long did she stay at home, does she live in a shitty apartment with some POS boyfriend now? You did mention before that your sister(s) were very physically attractive, so she more than likely had no problem finding some schmuck to support her.

No, my parents support her. She has a different guy just about every week. someone she suckers into it. She lives at home now, 21 years old. Most of the time she's out sleeping around in New York, or driving her booze-cruiser into people and things. Her hobbies include hitting the dog that my parents rescued for ME (They got her for me, I went to pick her up after buying my house, and they backed out - she cried about having a dog and got it). She occasionally goes to see her horses, but doesn't ride them. She works for Target.

Word of advice, I've found that Target employs some of the most fucked up women out there.

The other sister works for RenFairre, touring the country living in a pop-up trailer. She makes decent money, actually.

She too has poor choices in men (She dated this 45 year old guy that dated all of her aunts, he changed her diapers when she was born and on her 18th birthday fucked her) and she just walks around knowing everything about everything, and making a point of talking down to people because they "... haven't toured the country. you just don't know what you're talking about, unless you travel ---- Like me."

But when I was there, I think the worst problem was the amount and degree of dirty panties around the house. Mung and shit encrusted torn up and stuck to the walls. The smell, oh the smell. And the pot and cigs smoked in rooms where the floor was covered by 3 feet or more of dirty underwear and plates full of moldy food . The mung that one of them blew all over the toilet constantly and one of them shit like a sick donkey. I swear I had no clue a colon could hold that much.

And they still treat my parents, my guests - like shit. They won't do it to me because - well, I'm Celerity motherfuckers, and I shut people down.

Oh, and at horse ranches up they (all the kids) keep the illegals around to do criminal work. They demand they go into town and get drugs and shit or they'll destroy their lives. Basically making it waged slavery. Horse people should be gunned down.

Oh, and at horse ranches up they (all the kids) keep the illegals around to do criminal work. They demand they go into town and get drugs and shit or they'll destroy their lives. Basically making it waged slavery. Horse people should be gunned down.

Don't be so quick to dismiss people who like horses. I'm very much a horse person. I think I'm alright.

He's talking about the horse people over there. I know most of the horse people over here are nice too.

she just walks around knowing everything about everything, and making a point of talking down to people because they "... haven't toured the country. you just don't know what you're talking about, unless you travel ---- Like me."
wow, I never knew that the carnies(sp? people who work at traveling carnivals) thought that they were better then everyone else. I always thought that they were the rejects of scociety.

Back