Strange Swap Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91_TegGS

I have a 91 Integra GS and i'm thinking of swapping in an H22 or a F20B/JDM F22B (H23). I know this can be done but i am just wondering where i could find mount kits for either engine and if their is a hydrolic clutch kit i can buy. The other way to do it would be to try and find an adapter plate so i could mount an H or F to a B tranny.

I know this sounds wierd but i'm looking to build something up thats original and i want to keep it N/A, every Integra and civic with a B18/B16 has a damn turbo kit on it. Nobody around my area has done a F or H swap. Thanks.

Have you tried hasport? From what I hear they make kits for just about any swap. I also heard that they could make you mounts for you if you have the bank.

Bisimoto makes adapter kits for the H engines to B and D transmissions.

Well... plus Intercrew, but Phillip's real bad about getting stuff to market. He just builds for himself. He had his own H to B adapter done a good number of years ago, and has now moved on to other adapter configurations. -wink wink-

Back