1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Swap Question

Discussion in 'Integra' started by 91_TegGS, Dec 25, 2006.

1. 91_TegGS

91_TegGS New Member

I have a 91 Integra GS and i'm thinking of swapping in an H22 or a F20B/JDM F22B (H23). I know this can be done but i am just wondering where i could find mount kits for either engine and if their is a hydrolic clutch kit i can buy. The other way to do it would be to try and find an adapter plate so i could mount an H or F to a B tranny.

I know this sounds wierd but i'm looking to build something up thats original and i want to keep it N/A, every Integra and civic with a B18/B16 has a damn turbo kit on it. Nobody around my area has done a F or H swap. Thanks.

2. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

Have you tried hasport? From what I hear they make kits for just about any swap. I also heard that they could make you mounts for you if you have the bank.

3. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

You won't be original by putting an H22 or any f-series engine in your integra. It's been done a lot. Hasport makes mounts, and I can't remember where, but you can buy an adaptor plate so you can use your b-series transmission instead of that crappy h22 transmission. Try The Generation 2 Integra Club: G2IC.COM 1990-1993 Model Honda/Acura Integra , I'm sure the swap is covered there.

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Bisimoto makes adapter kits for the H engines to B and D transmissions.

5. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

I knew someone would know. Leave it to Bisi.

6. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Well... plus Intercrew, but Phillip's real bad about getting stuff to market. He just builds for himself. He had his own H to B adapter done a good number of years ago, and has now moved on to other adapter configurations. -wink wink-

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted