Strangest new-born name i've heard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he must be into RPG games.....cause that definitly sounds like an NPC name out of a RPG game like Everquest or Dark age of Camelot

Originally posted by adnoh@Jun 7 2005, 08:50 AM
I work with a guy named Ewok Homer.

Beat that.
[post=508970]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok. =)

A person in the company I work for is named Anita Jeske (pronounced Jesskey). When I first started work here, someone asked for her on the phone:

"Hi, Anita Jeske please?"

I actually told them that we're a telecom company, and that we don't sell jet skis. :blink:

Originally posted by hondarin@Jun 7 2005, 12:48 AM
my sister-in-law says that some woman named her baby Shithead, and tried to pronounce it Sha-thod. and she swears its a true story. i dunno know tho...
[post=508900]Quoted post[/post]​

Shithead - pronounced Shi-theed, is a reletively common Indian name. I know a kid with that name.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jun 7 2005, 03:50 PM
I work with a guy named Ewok Homer.

Beat that.
[post=508970]Quoted post[/post]​

Not too hard, there's a guy in Corpus Christi named Melvin Wimp

My mom worked in Detroit for 16 years in Labron delievery. She had so many 10+ year old kids in there poping out babys. Since this was detroit, the names were always fucking weird. My moms best story about a name was this little girl (like 13 or so) wanting to name a kid a-shoul-e. Anyways my mom does the oh yea, thats great, how are you going to spell it. The new mom says spells it A-s-s-h-o-l-e. So my mom gives the WTF face to her and kinda laughes and asked her if she really wanted to spell it like that. The kid insists that how she wants it. My mom then rights the name on a peice of paper and hands it to the new mom and once again asks weather or no she wanted to spell it that way.

Back