Stray Cats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol this thread is way too much.
Killing is killing no matter how humane you are about doing it.
The result is always the same.
I don't know what the hell you are talking about with bridges.

Why should I care for someone's animals running around the neighborhood in the middle of the night, if the owner doesn't care and lets them run around?

But hey, I'm the inhumane one when your avatar caption says " Shoot them in the brains, even the little kids"

Yes, no regard to human life, but "save the kitties!!!"
:lol:

Originally posted by Guy+Jul 26 2005, 01:11 AM-->
Well, there is a big difference between euthanizing an animal and tornemting it by shooting it with a pellet gun. Euthenasia is a more humane way of coping with animal overpopulation. Shooting it with a pellet gun is what you do when you are acting out for attention.

By the way thats theworst argument for doing anything, ever. Didnt your mother ever relate to you the adage about people jumping off bridges?

Beyond that, how are you somehow (or is anybody else) able to distinguish between stray and kept animals?

You only focused on half of what I even said to try to make a point... it's almost as if you didn't even bother to read what I really wrote.

PETA... yes the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals euthanised 30 dogs. Not spay/nuetered them and put them up for adoption. they EUTHANISED 30 perfectly healthy dogs and threw them in a back alley dumpster. PETA did this.

What does the adage have to do with this? I'm not going to follow suit and just start euthanising animals all over hte place. But, hey if the lying two face morons at PETA can mistreat animals, why can't I?

And I can distinquish between a stray and a kept in the fact that I see the same 5 cats outside of my apartment all the time. I've been up at all different hours and have never, ever seen these cats with a collar, inside an apartment, or inside a house.

These are outside cats living (mostly) on their own. They hang out under peoples cars, next to peoples doors, in the middle of the parking lot. The fuckers piss me off when I see what they've done to my car, Animal Control simply will not come out.

If I had a gun. I would put one in their head. I guess it can be humane for a cow to be put down like that, but not a stray cat, right? <_<

driverunknown
@Jul 26 2005, 04:46 AM
But hey, I'm the inhumane one when your avatar caption says " Shoot them in the brains, even the little kids"

[post=531208]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahah I never saw that. 1 ownage point for driver. :p

people that abuse/shoot/torture little animals have a proven track record to grow up to be spousal abusers, or just social degenerates in general... so good luck to your brother...

there is a huge diffrence between putting an animal down in a "humane" way, and just killing an animal... "humane" involves limited suffering to the animal...

pellet guns usually will not outright kill an animal as large as a cat...
more than likely they will get an infection and die just like humans did back in the civil war days...
if anyone here thinks making an animal suffer and die from infection is cool then i personally vote for your ban from this forum...

so back to the topic...

the poor cat keeps pacing around and going down by my front door crying/howling/meowing really loud...
i have a feeling she's looking for the missing kittens and its really a bit too much for me... she knows they left through that front door with her... but they never came back...

so it goes... prob pics tmw...

Still waiting for the pics. :p You're probably right, she's probably looking for her kittens.

On the whole "killing cats for the fun of it"...I guess I agree with recked here. If you gave me two people, one who killed cats for the hell of it, and one who didn't, I'll bet I could have a pretty good track record guessing which one sells drugs/beats his wife/lives off welfare.

great so now he lives off welfare, and he beats his wife, and sells drugs,
because welfare dependant drug dealers work rotating shifts to support their family.

Now that you mention it, my sister-in-law does fall down the stairs a lot, but this is a single story house. The plot thickens. Please analyze the situation more, you totally awesome psychiatrists. Fuck paying, you guys are doing great!!! :p

The only reason I wouldn't run one over is because of the damage to my car, but anyway..

Back to topic.
Good luck recked. Seriously. I could care less for cats, but you're doing something nice. If it makes you happy , then go for it. I really get a kick of getting you guys fired up for nothing.

The cat did get shot though :ph34r:

great...if i ever see you ...ill shoot you with my .22 and then we will see if its funny to shoot animals.....

BTW just because killing leads to death doesnt mean that it doesnt matter how you kill.....because i can shoot you in the head...or i can throw you in a deep fryer....and feed you to stray cats

time to step off our pedestals children

the next time one of you steps on an ant, im going to fucking squash your fucking head in !!11!11

next time one of you drives over a blade of grass and bends it, im going to drive over you and fucking bend you in half !!!!111!1

what makes a cat dif from a plant or an insect? they are all living things, and we as humans own the fuck out of them every day.

grow up and get the fuck over it.

its not that dude...i have been the kid that shoots animal with my BB gun....but i was 8.....thats it

well i may have came off more abrasive then i meant too, just felt like saying fuck alot :wall:

i just think its dumb to preach so hardcore about animal rights. sure i love animals, but so what.

i bet if we had a hondaswap barbeque thered be some dumbass condeming us all to hell for eating meat

Accidents happen. Sure sometimes cats and dogs get hit by cars, etc. etc.

A cat running in front of your car and repeatedly tormenting it with a pellet gun are two different things.

It's a stray, so fuckin what. If you don't care about it, leave it alone.

torturing animals is not cool......
but i dont like cats

my sister had one when i was like 7 and it would scratch me all the fucking time and ripeed up my shit.... stupid fucking cat

but on another note my pellet gun would kill a cat,, it rolls fat ass ground hogs without a problem

Originally posted by driverunknown+Jul 25 2005, 05:28 PM-->
My brother shoots stray cats with his pellet gun sometimes. lol
[post=530904]Quoted post[/post]​
your brother is an asshole

Originally posted by driverunknown@Jul 26 2005, 12:43 AM
And so is smoking pot, but you don't see anybody quitting now do you? :p
[post=531158]Quoted post[/post]​

how are you gonna relate shooting stray cats with a pellet gun to smoking pot??? now you're an asshole

driverunknown
@Jul 26 2005, 05:46 AM

[post=531208]Quoted post[/post]​

that is a very good point. i was thinking of that

overall point: shooting stray cats is not cool. smoking weed is cool. how do these things relate? i dont know, ask driverunknown.

EDIT: i'm not talkng shit, i just noticed that my 3 quotes were from you. my bad...

*ahem* actually its a quote from a song by a fat lady in a gold suit about shooting zombies. And if you want to get technical its explicit in instructing to shoot in the head so as to end it with one shot.

Perhaps theres a bit of confusion here, im not a vegetarian. I understand that animals have to die to become the meat that makes up such a big part of my diet. But that doesnt mean that i think that the animals that contribute their meat to my food should be mistreated before they are killed, or killed violently. Thats why i spend the extra few bucks and make sure my eggs and chicken are from free range hens and i try whenever possible to buy meat from the local butcher, so i know that the animals that went into it were treated properly when they lived.

Guy said that animal torture is illegal, now stay with me. Is smoking marijuana legal? I know it's a hard concept to grasp, because the world is losing it's common sense each day, but bear with me.

It's not the same thing, but an example, you can think of something that is illegal that people still do anyways. Go ahead and think of one for yourself right now.

Ready?
ok good.

In case you didn't know, these stray cats shit on my lawn and climb on my cars at night scratching my paint. So one gets shot, the rest stay away.

Im not in any way mad with any of you guys :)
This thread makes me laugh.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Jul 26 2005, 03:29 PM
Guy said that animal torture is illegal, now stay with me. Is smoking marijuana legal?
[post=531557]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly why I don't condone either, because there is a reason they are illegal. You shoot my cat, I will shoot you.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 26 2005, 07:35 PM-->
driverunknown
@Jul 26 2005, 03:29 PM
Guy said that animal torture is illegal, now stay with me. Is smoking marijuana legal?
[post=531557]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly why I don't condone either, because there is a reason they are illegal. You shoot my cat, I will shoot you.
[post=531595]Quoted post[/post]​

No one said anything about shooting a domesticated outside cat. This is about stray cats who have no home, and even if they are brought into the shelter they'll more likely be put down than get adopted anyway.

better to be put down humanely than turtured by the slow death accompanying the infection associated with a pellet wound.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 26 2005, 08:53 AM
people that abuse/shoot/torture little animals have a proven track record to grow up to be spousal abusers, or just social degenerates in general... so good luck to your brother...

You and your slippery slope. You act as if this information is concrete. If you abuse/shoot/torture animals, you won't always grow up to be a spousal abuser or social degenerate in general.

Young males, wetting the bed after age 5 anywhere into young adulthood is one of the top three characteristics attributed to serial killers. With this reasoning, you can be 100% assured that the now almost 16 year old I know that pisses the bed is going to be a serial killer?

Its called a "psychological profile'. People who act a certain way have TENDACIES to possess certain characteristics. They're characteristics, not hardfast causes.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 26 2005, 03:38 PM
Accidents happen. Sure sometimes cats and dogs get hit by cars, etc. etc.

A cat running in front of your car and repeatedly tormenting it with a pellet gun are two different things.

It's a stray, so fuckin what. If you don't care about it, leave it alone.
[post=531477]Quoted post[/post]​

Stop eating hamburgers and steaks. Stop eating poultry. Stop killing other animals. Stop this, stop that.

Get off your soapboxes people.

Back