street autoX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
So, its pouring rain here.... like real bad.

and i live on a big ass hill.

and... what is friday in my neighborhood? TRASH DAY!

lol there must've been 100 trash bins (the big ones that the truck picks up with its lift) in the middle of the road on my way into work. I was zigging, zagging, wipers on high :p

it was a fun drive in. hehe

yeah, we got some high areas of standing water right now. we'll see some flooding in some basements soon enough.

The windshield on my Civic SUDDENLY started to leak like mad. Like, convertible type of leaking. It was cascading down from the roof. My dash has a puddle on it, the radio is soaked and the gauge cluster is drenched. There is .5 inch of water on the carpet, and the seats are soaked. And I have no rear defogger.

And it continued to pour on my crotch on my way in. I had to put a hat over my junk and shake the hat off all the time.

that suks... it rained yesterday here , but it was the first time in months....i hope the fires dont come back.

Quoted post[/post]]
The windshield on my Civic SUDDENLY started to leak like mad. Like, convertible type of leaking. It was cascading down from the roof. My dash has a puddle on it, the radio is soaked and the gauge cluster is drenched. There is .5 inch of water on the carpet, and the seats are soaked. And I have no rear defogger.

And it continued to pour on my crotch on my way in. I had to put a hat over my junk and shake the hat off all the time.

you! shake your junk :)

That is teh shitty. Funny as shit though. Here, it's like almost 90 degrees in the afternoon. My host mom was telling me that it can get to 54 go 57 Celsius out here in August. Thank God I will not be here then.

Its raining like mad here in MN also. Super shitty, this is the weekend I get out of school, and I wanted sun and partying, but instead it looks like we'll be cooped up inside.

^Ditto. The week of finals last week was beautiful, but suddenly - since I'm done with school, the weather takes a shit.

it was raining hard by me last night
drizzle in the morning and now its just dreary

they were warning about flooding but i don't see it happening

we;re on like 5 inches of rain today so far. water everywhere.

E, we're building an arc again

i've been real good this year. usually i'm dying in the spring, but this year hasn't been so bad

Weather is perfect here. Like 70sumin probably with a slight cool breeze. But who knows what tomorrow will bring, THIS IS COLORADO!!

And that does sound like quite the fun drive B. :driver:

Back