Street Fighter Salsa?!

?

• Weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

now if ken or guile jumped out and they started fighting, thatd be cool.

to be honest at first i thought you meant salsa the food.

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 1 2005, 12:56 AM
http://www.fazed.net/video/view/?id=17

Ok, most of you will think it's lame, but for those old-school Street Fighter fans out there, it's actually somewhat entertaining. :)
[post=533856]Quoted post[/post]​

We had an Arcade open up many years ago, called Scooters, they had a Street fighter tournement with prizes...you had to random draw a character though for the first round, of couse i drew the chick who i never played with the flashing leg kick....i lost to a guy who drew Ken, which was my guy....the second round i got to use Ken and advanced to the finals where i lost to another guy who used Ken i took 2nd place, i won like 50 dollars in scooters tokens and a Street Figher t-shirt

sub zero and scorpion would kick their arses :p i'd rather see katana pole dance :lol: it would have been funny if dhalslim came out and burnt them- YOGA FLAME...... i still have the 2nd one for Sega Genesis and it still works. i have been trying to find the one that was released atfer that, my cousin had it back when i was like 7. i forgot the name of it, the one with cammy, deejay, that one indian dude and a whole bunch of other folks. MKI-IV and the street fighter series were the best games back then. oh yeah, what about that street fighter alpha game that came out on ps1? that ish is almost impossible to find

:w00t:

I loved playing Morrigan/Ken/Ryu. You get three people with all the same capabilities, plus Morrigan had a badass super. :)

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Aug 1 2005, 11:49 AM
oh yeah, what about that street fighter alpha game that came out on ps1? that ish is almost impossible to find
[post=534000]Quoted post[/post]​

I found mine at a local Target. It was like $20. Now THAT game pwns. Ryu, Ken and Akuma, fuck yeah

Back