Street Imports Half Cuts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

you get the front half of the car so ya it good you get a complete jdm front end you can sell to make back some money and help pay for the motor

yeah, i can use my h23 or the h22 which ever i want to sell to pay for it.. really the only reason im getting the half cut is to make it right hand drive and 5spd.. the motor i don't give a shit about really..
ill use the h23 if i wanna run Turbo or SC.. ill use the h22 if i wanna run a N/A tune.. im gonna use the h22 tranny on either motor for more accelleration the h23 tranny has in the middle kinda top speed and accelleration and the f22 has top speed..
when i get the half cut if anyone wanna start making bids on the h22 let me know, ill start off at like 1,200 for just the motor see where that goes.. and if i do the h23 ill go like 800 bucks.. then any spare parts off the half cut like ecu and old dash and door panels and shit hood fenders well fender, one of them got hail damage.. so i ordered new fenders..

i was on JDMpower.com and they supposly sell half cuts too a grand cheaper than street imports... and they supposly got a motor that produces 10-15 hp more than any h22 i have see for 4gs.. im like WHAAT.. and regular h22 is like 2,099.. but i mean jesus.. 4gs for a type S motor..i can get those for like 1500 off some dude in ohio..

H22a - Prelude type-S 91 -01 $3999.95
DOHC V-TEC
16v 4cyl
Transmission: Hydraulic
HP/Torque: 220hp@6800/161 lb-ft@5500
Displacement: 2157cc
Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
Redline: 7200 rpm

In all reality we dont even get half cuts. We were going to get it. The prices are off because my web designer hasnt updated them. We also dont stock any half cuts. We only have a prelude one. We will sell for 2800 w/ body parts + shiping. Our other half cuts are DC2 ITR and DC5 Integra Type R. Alot of half cuts are simply not worth the money unless you are converting a car to manual or want a really JDM out car. Alot of the parts are simular though. Compression on a type s is also 11:1 *sigh*

hey JDMPowersales, on your half cut what does it come with guage cluster and stuff i got pics of the half cut off streetimports, it doesn't have jack in the dash, i want the 94-96 guage cluster casue it has the EL guages, if it ain't that then don't worry about it.. streetimport tries to take everything they can get off but the main stuff you need, i want everything if that is possible..

Our clusters are included so clients can see the miles on their half cut. The point of being a half cut also is to ensure low miles. I have 5 Lude half cuts , 1 ITR and 1 DC5.

Back