street raceing anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are a few pics of what i do on the weekend! me and my boy shane are buiulding a web site as i speak of the ct streets we will have it up soo i hope street raceing autocross drag strip carshows dony days all the good stuff1 i will get a web adress up as soon as he finishes it here few pics!
93civic4door.jpg

93hatchy.jpg

busaburn.jpg

evo.jpg

fulllot1.jpg

fulllot2.jpg

fulllot3.jpg

fulllot6.jpg

hothatch.jpg

mustang.jpg

neohatchy.jpg

stupidstuff027.jpg

2000si.jpg

efhatchy.jpg

CRX.jpg

hatchyvsvw.jpg

myhatchy2.jpg

shanestruck4.jpg

shanestruck3.jpg

wow, those are some incredible pictuers! you're potography skillz are off da chain y0! you got some tite jdm shots fo sho! i expect your future website to be top quality as well. that's mad sick you be goin' out to da racez on da weekends, you be mad hardcore y0!!!!1!

Tips

1. Buy better camera

2. learn to hold still

3. learn what exposure is on new camera

4. dont creat a site about all the mad tite street racing that goes on and telling where its at and when it is you will no longer have a place to do this stupid shit and you are likely to find a spot in your local pokey for the night when the police come rolling up by the 100's

Quoted post[/post]]
Tips

1. Buy better camera

2. learn to hold still

3. learn what exposure is on new camera

4. dont creat a site about all the mad tite street racing that goes on and telling where its at and when it is you will no longer have a place to do this stupid shit and you are likely to find a spot in your local pokey for the night when the police come rolling up by the 100's
well see i dont plane to post up name and i am sorry my cam sucks ass my boy wit the real cam is doing the website pictures!!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
:laughing:

dont post locations.
ok it wont these pics were take in hartford CT good luck findeing the rest!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
wow, those are some incredible pictuers! you're potography skillz are off da chain y0! you got some tite jdm shots fo sho! i expect your future website to be top quality as well. that's mad sick you be goin' out to da racez on da weekends, you be mad hardcore y0!!!!1!
i love them !!! dont you ?

those pics are a waste of bandwidth or what ever its called....

next time do all the suggested above and resize the pics.

but it did look like fun

haahahaah best post ever. 3 license plates exposed, showing location, telling location, and a great display of being a dumbass. way to go!

These pictures reiterate the fact that street racing in the NE area is ALWAYS honda civic's vs dodge neons . . . with a bunch of other broke ass cars & their drivers there for show.

:zipper_mouth:

Cool I never get to see civics on the street... :huh:

Some one should close this before the flaming get out of control

Quoted post[/post]]
Cool I never get to see civics on the street... :huh:

Nobody is gonna close anything.

We all know the best street racing is done by 1320video . . . and a rather affluent 1320 member resides here and gives us all our street racing vids :).

Quoted post[/post]]
haahahaah best post ever. 3 license plates exposed, showing location, telling location, and a great display of being a dumbass. way to go!
wow i saw that plate number of the ca rin my drive way CALL THE COPS!!!!! hurry call them o shit the guys form mass there call the and run the numbers to!! i am so stupid i forgot there was cops on this site waitein for me to post up street racein pics so they could run plate number and get us all!! i am so stupid!!

and what was that street name we were racein on again i forgot it????

slow ass cars out there i like to see you bring sometin out there and tyr to run it lol but thats all righ we dont need any more slow ass cars out there right? right!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
wow i saw that plate number of the ca rin my drive way CALL THE COPS!!!!! hurry call them o shit the guys form mass there call the and run the numbers to!! i am so stupid i forgot there was cops on this site waitein for me to post up street racein pics so they could run plate number and get us all!! i am so stupid!!

slow ass cars out there i like to see you bring sometin out there and tyr to run it lol but thats all righ we dont need any more slow ass cars out there right? right!!!

It must be nice to think that you and the people you hang out with in hartford have the only fast cars in the world. I am not tryin to dog on ya but you are on the wrong site to be talkin about street racing, aint no icey hot stunna's here

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

It must be nice to think that you and the people you hang out with in hartford have the only fast cars in the world. I am not tryin to dog on ya but you are on the wrong site to be talkin about street racing, aint no icey hot stunna's here

They have the fastest cars in that section of town, at that time of day, and thats it. Honestly Civic's racing Neon's isnt too appealing.

Wow a bunch of 16 second cars racing!!!! y0n3!!!1!1!!!!111!

Bluhatch:

You're a neighbor. Don't take this all personal, but your credibility is official shot. Retire your jersey, badge, gun and whatever else you have. Then either spend a year at a buddhist monastery, or get a lobotomy because your karma just cut it's own throat and there is no recovery.

Quoted post[/post]]
These pictures reiterate the fact that street racing in the NE area is ALWAYS honda civic's vs dodge neons . . . with a bunch of other broke ass cars & their drivers there for show.

:zipper_mouth:

the people with the fast cars have nothing to prove and don't go to these stupid things....

Quoted post[/post]]
i am so stupid i forgot there was cops on this site waitein for me to post up street racein pics so they could run plate number and get us all!! i am so stupid!!

you'd be suprised....

there's been countless threads on boards where the cops REPLIED to the posters thread after they arrested them.

and most of those threads didn't have pics.

we are spwned by google very well.

within a week, this thread will be in the top 25 results for "hartford street racing". any cop that can use google will see this post. what they do with it is their business....

cops aren't stupid. i've never even been there, but i can tell you exaclty where it is....

right.

if you want to run me, loser pays for both entry fees at lebanon valley.

Quoted post[/post]]

:werd:

drag racing is gay in the first place. street racing is just that much gayer.

fast drivers > fast cars

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Nobody is gonna close anything.

:orly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back