street racing on discovery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just about to make a new topic for this

Alright lets hear the opinions on the show. I started watching right whenever the girl got her civic done. Thought it was pretty stupid, and was it just me or was her passenger seat a sparco and the drivers seat stock?

that was one of the most unfair matchups ive ever seen. 1 wheel vs awd? c'mon and they didnt even gut her car, she probably wouldnt let them, hell she didnt even want to ditch the SOHC

Originally posted by ilikepie@Feb 9 2004, 10:01 PM
was it just me or was her passenger seat a sparco and the drivers seat stock?

Roger that.

She probably said she felt more comfortable in her stock seats. <_<

yeah i noticed that about the seats too :wtf2:

both of them were fuckin slow

ya overall i thought it sucked and nice times that stupid fuckin bitch was pullin down to....9.9's and 9.6's what the fuck is that shit ive seen b16 swapped cx hatches with bolt ons run 9.2's she sucks at driving and she pulled a tyical bitcj maneuver with puttin her shit on the net

those are 1/8 mile times, but that show was still teh ghey- they got her "all" that power and couldn't get her an LSD? but they sure got that gay dude plenty of stickers-

im sayin....

a fuckin boosted B16 should do a lot better than a fuckin 9.6 in the 1/8th
and a fuckin talon TSi with a 125 shot of NAAAWWWWWWSSSS (zex actually) should be doing a hell of a lot better than a 8

especially seeing that they were on fucking slicks!!!!!!!!

i dunno mang..... shit was very dissapointing

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 9 2004, 11:07 PM
im sayin....

a fuckin boosted B16 should do a lot better than a fuckin 9.6 in the 1/8th
and a fuckin talon TSi with a 125 shot of NAAAWWWWWWSSSS (zex actually) should be doing a hell of a lot better than a 8

especially seeing that they were on fucking slicks!!!!!!!!

i dunno mang..... shit was very dissapointing

thats what i was saying

It was a publicity show, not a show for people that actually like tuning cars. I watched it and it was completely retarded. They spent almost no time talking about the building of the cars. Both those "racers" they picked up couldn't drive (i'm not saying that I can...but they had a lot to choose from). I also noticed the lack of an LSD on the chicks civic and was wondering why they used a sedan (wtf? they're heavy) and why they bothered adding weight with a kit (they didn't even strip the interior).

That show = rice, not race.

what the hell is wrong with a sedan????? its like 30 pounds more than a hatch.

haha dude, those guys are pros. They put those cars together in a day and a half. 36 hours. And it's quite obvious that the drivers completely fucked up everything. I didn't even know the b16 was going to be boosted till I saw the intercooler at the race. They didn't even say what turbo !?

she made real girl racers looked bad, why can't i be on shows like this.

about throwing a car together in 36 hours..... you mst not race much at all. sometimes this is a must. i know i've helped put together swapped and FI cars in a short time span. oh well i'm sure it was a stupid show, good thing i didnt have cable

the girl on there sucks at life. She was going to break up her family over basically a POS SOHC civc... Granted it was boosted, I wouldn't even skip a day of classes over it, never mind divorce my wife to race it.

Back