street racing on discovery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 10 2004, 10:21 AM
but the true factor that day was chet racing the viper

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

fucking chet...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good times... good times

that show sucked. that chick was fucking ugly.. her teeth just made me mad <_< .i thought it was kinda funny that she wouldn't stop racing, even though it jeopordized ehr relationship.

To bad they focus on the so-called "culture" and not the true enthusiast and get into more of the build up and tech. aspect of it, although I doubt the general public would be entertained by that.

i thought it was stupid, as they only did short interviews. they never showed any parts (except the old ones from the talon), never any of the build up process, etc. i shoulda just gone to sleep <_<

im lost. i watched it from halfway on...

when did it say she jeapordized her relationship?

and looks like she did eventually get a ZEX kit on her car and she blew her motor haha

Once again, an insult to our hobby.

I'm torn between what I think about Leila posting her car before it's debut. I mean, that's a punishable offense for car clubs, shop secret projects and the like. But isn't she the shop client ?

Yelling at a client and making her feel bad isn't a great business practice. Now if Discovery Channel told her to keep it secret, it's a totally different thing. But without some sort of contract, verbal or written, I would have posted my shit too.

-> Steve

Because it's debut wasn't so great.

Back