Street Racing Videos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jul 14 2005, 09:50 PM
when are you going to the track again?

still would like to see what the hatch does
[post=526369]Quoted post[/post]​

I wont be taking the hatch to the track this year..I want to build the engine and be able to push 18-20psi on the beatch....
I'll just have fun with the FODO' this year....Im also looking into this nissan i think its a 240 something? I wanna drift yO!

nice run.

fuck a mustang.

which scion is sc'ed? is it sc'ed or tc'ed? i was trying to figure that out the other day. could tc mean turbocharged maybe??

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 15 2005, 07:58 AM
do any of the scions come turbo'd or what not? i was having this discussion the other day.
[post=526639]Quoted post[/post]​

They don't come with turbo but I have seen a handfull of the TC's that were turboed, and they were pretty damn quick if you ask me.

they are supposed to be able to have a factory supercharger option, but last i knew it wasnt out yet

Originally posted by micah@Jul 15 2005, 02:17 PM
they are supposed to be able to have a factory supercharger option, but last i knew it wasnt out yet
[post=526769]Quoted post[/post]​

The one here was supercharged...That thing was slow like my civic...and of course thats the one ii raced..bahaha/....i thought they were fast but they arent..Or maybe it was just the driver..I dunno..The same with that new pontiac gto...There was one there running 9.1xx <--something.. I thought they had over 300 ponies... :shrug2:

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jul 15 2005, 12:18 PM-->
@Jul 15 2005, 02:17 PM
[post=526769]Quoted post[/post]​

The one here was supercharged...That thing was slow like my civic...and of course thats the one ii raced..bahaha/....i thought they were fast but they arent..Or maybe it was just the driver..I dunno..The same with that new pontiac gto...There was one there running 9.1xx <--something.. I thought they had over 300 ponies... :shrug2:
[post=526848]Quoted post[/post]​

TRD supercharger doesn't make two shits of a difference if it's powering a damn breadbox.

And yeah, the GTO has the LS1/2 good for 300-some HP. but it's a heavy car.

Originally posted by formby@Jul 15 2005, 04:16 PM
why loco?
[post=526886]Quoted post[/post]​

Because i dont want to blow my shit up...and my wife dont like it....
she told me that the fodo' is a family car not a race car....
another thing is that i almost crashed the shit today street racing..... :(
But i beat a bmw...a newer one...I dont know which one it was though...

I dont know..I'll probably keep it until next week.... :wallbash:

I might be heading to New Jersey tonight and wont be back till sunday night...so..The shit might have to wait...

Back