Street Ricing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
street ricing-installing parts of a cheap and ussually ugly fashion(i.e. APC) onto ones car.
ok, i live in central nj n the import scene in my area is sorta limited but it keeps street ricing to a minimum. however, i am now attending college in south nj n i found where all the ricers were hiding. i have a 97 integra with a skunk2 suspension n an ls/vtec with upgraded but still oem parts. its one of the fastest imports in town but thats just showin how bad the ricing is. if one more rolling apc advertisement trys 2 race me im gonna lose it. srry just venting. but it is a serious problem n we need 2 do something about it.

i hear ya. i find it extremly funny that pple acually spend money and buy those apc stickers :bo:

We know there are ricers, and yes it can be annoying, but you shouldn't worry so much about what other people like.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 27 2004, 02:23 AM
street ricing-installing parts of a cheap and ussually ugly fashion(i.e. APC) onto ones car.
ok, i live in central nj n the import scene in my area is sorta limited but it keeps street ricing to a minimum. however, i am now attending college in south nj n i found where all the ricers were hiding. i have a 97 integra with a skunk2 suspension n an ls/vtec with upgraded but still oem parts. its one of the fastest imports in town but thats just showin how bad the ricing is. if one more rolling apc advertisement trys 2 race me im gonna lose it. srry just venting. but it is a serious problem n we need 2 do something about it.
[post=395136]Quoted post[/post]​

It took me like 5 minutes to read this. You're in college ?

Lemme try to translate.

u need 2 do somethin 'bout it ? Build up your shit and take it 2 the streets and sho him where it's @

-> Steve

:)

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 27 2004, 07:48 AM

It took me like 5 minutes to read this. You're in college ?

Lemme try to translate.

u need 2 do somethin 'bout it ? Build up your shit and take it 2 the streets and sho him where it's @

-> Steve

:)
[post=395167]Quoted post[/post]​

jr college lol

Build up your shit and take it 2 the streets and sho him where it's @

street racing is bad mmm kay...

and yea for american products company

t3h lame :lol:

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 27 2004, 02:23 AM
[post=395136]Quoted post[/post]​

ha, welcome to spfld . . . the ricers here are so bad, that i get FREE TACO BELL every Fri/Sat nite on my way home from the bar if i do a burnout for the ricers that work there.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back