Street Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck all those tires, get B to hook you up with some of his god tires. :D :lol: :D

I think that it was in a thread started by dohcvtec_accord, but I am not sure. You were saying you had "good" tires and you typed "god". Oh well, it might have been funny if i didn't have to explain.

I bought 2 Falken Aznies 195/60R/14H. Just 2 . I'll have the other 2 next Thursday. Mounting and balancing is included with the price of $160.00. This is through Tire Plus off of Mcmullen booth rd. My steelies look really faded though I wantted to make them black instead of a faded black with a weee bit of rust of them. Can someone suggest a paint to use? Just hi-temp paint I guess? I dont know. :spin: Thats like $3somthing for all 4 with bal.,mnt,etc. pretty good?

How do you pronounce Aznies<spelling. [ An - ze-ies ] ?

ah-zee-nis here too.

I used low-gloss black engine paint from AutoZone. Just make sure you clean the wheel very well before you paint, and you should be good.

Sand blast the rims or have someone do it, it should only cost a few dollars a wheel and then you will have a
good surface to prime and paint. either low gloss black or flat black with clearcoat

These tires are awsome! Iam soo happy what I got. You know there not even that much. I bought them at Tire Plus for 52.99 a tire. 195-60-14. These things grip very well. My car has dynoed at 177hp133lbs tr. the car weights about 1500lbs or somthing. I cant even make these things squeal. :lol: :) I highly doubt I will ever change tires again. Iam in love with these tires.

1500lbs??? what do you drive a Lotus Elise????

Back