street trials riding short film

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
Danny MacAskill - "Way Back Home"

Way Back Home is the incredible new riding clip from Danny MacAskill, it follows him on a journey from Edinburgh back to his hometown Dunvegan, in the Isle of Skye.

You can read about it and watch the interviews with Danny at Red Bull Media House Webhosting
the skill and balance these guys have amazes me :worthy:

here is the 2009 video for anyone who missed it or just wants to see it again

amazing rider :worthy:

that is awesome.. love the part with the big blocks of concrete and the make shift jumps.. also the telephone booth was pretty crazy as well

That guy is amazing i mean there aint a word that can describe him except maybe GOD...

Wow. What we're seeing here is not a man on a bicycle; no, I believe we are watching a mancycle.

dude's got skills and balls the size of watermellons.

Wow. What we're seeing here is not a man on a bicycle; no, I believe we are watching a mancycle.

dude's got skills and balls the size of watermellons.

werd.gif

a mancycle with watermellon balls pulling shit off i could never even imagine :eek:
i used to mountain board and i did some crazy shit but that doesn't hold a candle to what this guy does

i wonder if he rides with a jock strap and a cup on.. his sack comes awfully close to the rear tire a number if times...

i wonder if he rides with a jock strap and a cup on.. his sack comes awfully close to the rear tire a number if times...
to be pulling off the stuff he's doing, he's prolly never even thought about his sac being violently separated from his body by a bike spoke

Back