Streetbikes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what kinda power does a 600cc bike produce? and how much does that 900cc one produce? That looks fuckin bad ass. I'd die for sure on that bike.

Idiot...hits...tree...

Then Check this one out

TPP has seen the second one before... I made him watch it. It's got a bit of scrapes and...stuff in it. so if you have a weak stomach don't watch the second one.

1st video is soo old. :repost:

2nd link doesn't work.

How fucking hard is it to spell F-A-I-R-I-N-G. I swear, I'm going to buy each of you fucking retards a dictionary for Christmas.

s3f4c185af1b47.jpg

s3f4c183e1adc4.jpg

s3f4c18503d0a3.jpg

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

BLACKBIRDS OWNZ JOO

I spelled it right atlest in my last post =)

as far as how much power they put out its like saying how much power does a 1.8 honda motor put out.... um many different #s

my 600cc bike puts out around 75WHP while other 600CC supersport bikes put out closer to 95-105WHP R1 1000CC motor puts out 130ish? to the wheels the GSX-R1000 puts out around 140WHP

the FZ1 puts down 120ish to the wheels it will run low 11s if not high 10s
only thing I did not like about the bike is it feels like a raised up biike in stock form but Im sure after lowering it a tad "you can adjust everything from factory" it would feel much better

my guess on the CB900 it would put out close to the CBR900 might even be the same motor so Im sure well over 100WHP

bike01.jpg

its a beefy looking bike

also if you want to have fun on a bike you can check out the Honda Hawks they don't make them anymore but they have a hugh racing history "drag" plus they are fun wheelie bikes from what I understand

whats with people giving him bad ideas! lol

blackbird would "depending on what state/county" cost him from 2-3K a year to insure to 9999K thats the highest the insurence companys computers list

plus he would kill himself in a few hours

like i said on first page, im buying my friend and i both blackbirds so we can roll like ninjas. gotta be black of course :ph34r:

and in florida your not required to have insurance on bikes :worthy:

Originally posted by micah@Aug 26 2003, 10:42 PM
like i said on first page, im buying my friend and i both blackbirds so we can roll like ninjas. gotta be black of course :ph34r:

and in florida your not required to have insurance on bikes :worthy:

Only a moron wouldn't buy insurance with a bike.

But if he buys a blackbird, then that would make sense....because if he crashes it he'll end up in the grave, so he wouldn't need insurance to cover his ass.

I feel this was the wrong board to ask anyone questions about streetbikes! I laugh after I read this! Ask people who really know! www.stuntlife.com check out there forums! Good luck on your bike! As for everyone else im not being a dick its just truth!

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 27 2003, 03:31 AM
I feel this was the wrong board to ask anyone questions about streetbikes! I laugh after I read this! Ask people who really know! www.stuntlife.com check out there forums! Good luck on your bike! As for everyone else im not being a dick its just truth!

admit it you're just being a dick. :lol:

:peace: ;)

ALright, well, i dont know what i really want now that i have an idea of insurance costs, but i do want one with the front fairing so how much does that usually cost if u buy one of those half naked bikes. Oh anyone from CA, what do u have to do to get a motorcycle license??

Back