1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strike Sale...Enkei Intake Manifold for D15b2/b7...Strike Sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Airjockie, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

This is from a civic DX, DPFI D15B2/B7 head...PM9, Make by Enkei for Honda, and the exact IM that I used on Walters 65.6 mpg engine build...now this won't make your car or engine get that kind of milage...cuz basically...we haven't figuared out why it's getting such good mileage...but anyways...

I had it kicking around, and sandblasted it....it still has reminants for the old gaskets on it...but you can take them off yourself. It will be coated with oil and wrapped in plastic to prevent it from oxidizing, and shipped in a box to your door. You can open the package and go to the parts store near you and get a can of brake cleaner and a can of your favorite color of high tempurature paint. Rince of the oil with the brake cleaner, flush out the internal cavities, and let it air dry. Then you and place it on a cardbord box...the one it's shipped in will work, and in an open area where fumes can escape...you can coat it as many times as you want...and let dry. And what you do to it after that is up to you....you can plan to install it on your car, or throw it like a boomerang and watch it not come back....because it's heavy and has no aerodynamical properties. It can also be used as a four person bong, but I don't recommend that type of activity. Hampsters will love it in their cage. Use it as a hood prop, or throw it at your loud neighbors car...thats the thing...you buy it...you can use it or do anything with it or to it. for a little more...I can take the rest of the gaskets off, and paint it with some colors of high temp paint that I have in my garage, from red, orange, purple, black, or teal.

So...all this for a simple price of $200 + shipping and handling ....or best offer. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bluhatch95

bluhatch95 Banned

bump for good stuff to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. Airjockie

offer so far from Celerity is $10......

anyone else?

4. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

What's special about it other than made by Enkei? Is this pretty much like stock?

5. Airjockie

Well....it was stock....until I cleaned it up...now it may be able to function as a time travel device. The only thing that matters...is that you buy it and you can find a use for it. It is perfect for someone doing a rebuild on a motor, and they have a cruddy rusty looking manifold, or for some mad scientist to use it to redirect gamma rays to culture mini-protozoic era dinosaurs, or use it as a hickey remover. What you do with it after I sell it to you...is none of my bussiness.

any more offers? :)

6. kaoskustoms

kaoskustoms Senior Member

hey i have one that has all the sensors on it including the carb thing it is in a box i know you need cash but 200 for a 88-91 dpfi intake is well a little steep shoot i would sell mine for 50 complete so if you find some sucker to buy it let me know i will sell you mine and then you could make some money

7. Airjockie

that's why I have OBO posted..... [​IMG]

$200 would be sweet...then I can pump these out all day.....and not worry about the strike anymore....

if it sells for $10...it still sells for $10...and thats a pack of cigs and packing materials...if I can get more....then that might be gas for a few days....the other main point is...it's getting out of my garage...and getting into someone else possesion and then I can have more room for my stuff. I'm almost tempted to build a shed next, to put the sandblaster, aircompressor, parts washer in...so I have more room in the garage to work on cars and party.

8. kaoskustoms

kaoskustoms Senior Member

got ya and free bump 4 u

9. Airjockie

offers welcome....... :)

10. Airjockie

11. bluhatch95

bluhatch95 Banned

some one needs to buy this just cuz it so clean :p

Verification: