Stripped! No tease...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
sedan_stripped_m_1.jpg

sedan_stripped_m_2.jpg

sedan_stripped_m_3.jpg

sedan_stripped_m_4.jpg

:D :ph34r: :eek: :huh: ^_^ :D :calban:

there's still a gas door and a windshield on there :p

:p

Yeah, gas tank and tube/door aren't out yet because the car hasn't been flipped over (for another mockup). The front windshield wasn't coming out without a fight, and it cracked in a few spots when I was cutting the urethane out of the edges- so I left it in. It's still going to have to come out, but it won't go up for resale. :(

But yes, I will pull the gas tank, filler neck, and gas tank door + cap. It's gotta be worth at least $50 altogether right? Maybe the door strikers too...

How come youre stripping it?

It was supposed to be sold/parted to pay for the S2000... but that car's been paid off for a while now. Time to unload the rest. ;)

I had enough when the 3rd engine let go back in 2005 and decided to buy another car instead of continuing to mod this one. That might not have been the right decision, but it did get me out of the Civic. Long story- it was posted here.

:D :D :D :D :D

I probably could have made another $400-500 on the CRX partout a few years ago if I had taken it down this far.

Nice Mike.. I've been considering going down the same path with my civic -> s2k

No.. the plan would be to sell/part out del slo and purchase an s2k

So, when there's nothing left but the shell, what are you going to do? Sell, scrap, hang it on the wall?

Back