Stripper Pole

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Does anyone on here have a stripper pole in their house/room?

I've got an offer from my lady friend that she'll dance if i get one, so now i need to buy or build one...
i guess they're suspossed to be slippery ish?/chromed?

and its snowing out now in NY

well, they should be shiny. if she wears patent leather boots, they'll cling, and she can climb up it... uhm... brass is a good metal to use...

i don't have one in my house.. i have asked though if i could put one in. lol

well, lots of website sell them, either permanent or removeable ones, polished stainless, brass, colored, etc

they even have roller poles that have bearings in the mounts so the actual pole can spin
so hot...

plans for building one at stripper pole

a pre made one will run you between 2 and 3 bills, brass is the most expensive, and they have friction mounts so no drilling or bolting, but you better have a damn good ceiling...

my ceiling is all spackle so i think i'm gonna go with a base/stage and a pole...

home depot here i come...
now i need lighting and i have to decide how to cover the stage

anyone know if mirrors are ok to step on with serious heels?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 14 2005, 02:48 PM
anyone know if mirrors are ok to step on with serious heels?
[post=460781]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably if the glass is thick enough. It will have to be pretty sturdy.

glass WILL break

use a mirrored acrylic or mirror backed plexi, use a good spray adhesive and glue the acrylic/plexi to a sheet of 3/4' MDF add a good solid framework for the stage and youll be fine (over building it is better than under building it... the party ends when the stripper falls through the stage)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 14 2005, 03:29 PM
glass WILL break

use a mirrored acrylic or mirror backed plexi, use a good spray adhesive and glue the acrylic/plexi to a sheet of 3/4' MDF add a good solid framework for the stage and youll be fine (over building it is better than under building it... the party ends when the stripper falls through the stage)
[post=460808]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, sounds like you are speaking from experience.

Originally posted by driver1@Nov 17 2037, 11:01 PM
lol osha approved stripper poles
[post=460906]Quoted post[/post]​

bwahahahahhaah

At the local club here they have clear stripper poles and when the girls push their lips up onto the polls it magnifys the whole area =)

Originally posted by Havok+Feb 14 2005, 03:45 PM-->
@Feb 14 2005, 03:29 PM
glass WILL break

[post=460808]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, sounds like you are speaking from experience.
[post=460819]Quoted post[/post]​

He talks like a man that's had OSHA up his ass before.

-> Steve

theres a house i party at alot that has one. drunk chicks love it. and friday we had a professional come in and use it. its the shit.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 15 2005, 02:10 PM
strippers are dirty. go find yourself a nice catholic girl
[post=461038]Quoted post[/post]​

And her friends.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 15 2005, 08:10 AM
strippers are dirty. go find yourself a nice catholic girl
[post=461038]Quoted post[/post]​

Speaking from experience, Catholic girls are just as freaky (if not more) than strippers.

Twelve American nuns have been suspended from their convent after going on an alcohol and sex fuelled holiday.

The women, all aged between 22 and 31, went on the Club 18-30 holiday without telling anyone where they were going.

On returning from the debauched break last week and immediately found themselves in hot water with the mother-superior.

During the trip it has been claimed the nuns slept with a total of 43 men between them on the two-week trip.

Back