Stripperella

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i think i found a new show to watch on Thursday kids. OMG was it badass!! the opening scene they show of the girls dancing in the strip club was pretty damn good. i cant believe they would show that on TNN....but i aint complaining!!

I can't belive it either. TNN is supposed to be the station for men kind of like lifetime television for women.

Peace*

no it's not- it's the Nashville Network.... where everday, we get to see how Jody lives :)

TNN used to be The Nashville Network. Then they changed to The National Network. Started playing movies and Blind Date and Real TV. Now they're called The Spike Network, the first network for men.

she was saving models that got boob jobs by an evil plastic surgeon who hates models who decides to put fake boobs in them that makes them get fat...LOL.

and on a side note..the word titties was said in the first 5 minutes of the show :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 27 2003, 12:45 AM
TNN used to be The Nashville Network. Then they changed to The National Network. Started playing movies and Blind Date and Real TV. Now they're called The Spike Network, the first network for men.

:angry: i haven't had cable in forever...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 26 2003, 11:42 PM
no it's not- it's the Nashville Network.... where everday, we get to see how Jody lives :)

You fucker. I'm in Memphis! ;)

Nah, I missed the first episode, but I really wanted to see it, fo sho.

no, not at all. Albany might be a little smaller, but its got the same stuck up people with stupid accents :)

for some reason TNN was not showing up last night on direct TV any idea what else it might be called?
Im stoked about Ren and Stimpy coming back on the air! I wish I could buy a DVD with all of them
ohwell atlest I have Family Guy

Jeff

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 26 2003, 11:42 PM

TNN = The National Network, it changed over from the Nashville Network about a year ago

Back