strippers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sireg

i have not seen a thread like this on this site before and if there was one let me know.

ok so me and a bunch of guys went to the strip club last weekend.we were talking about what to say to the girl that is taking her clothes off and dancing in front of you naked. what do you guys do? compliment her and say nice rack? sit there with a grin on your face? personally i want to take one home lol but i dont know how to start a conversation and i dont want to just say what are you doing after work lol.

I wouldn't know. I've never been to the strip club and I never will.

Striper
striper%20and%20rod.JPG

Stripper
T-Stripper.jpg

Just sit there during the dance unless she talks to you- start up the conversation with small talk before the dance... but you're not going to take one home.

My exwife was a stripper :ph34r:

just bail the lure...a $50-100 bill, tie a string around it...and affix the other end of the string to you zipper...or wang....but the zipper is better...couz if they yank real hard...it might hurt. :ph34r:

I never had the intention of bringing one home or to the back seat or really anything else then the dance.

Then again, I only went to the strip club when I was with my GF and she pissed me off. She hated when I went there.

if the strip club has a curtained off area....then that means you can have more than a dance....just an FYI :wink:

But it cost more money than just a few folded up one dollar bills :p

usually the stripper will just ask how are you and what-not. basic shit. they "listen" to the clients mostly who go there to get away from their wives or g/fs. anywho, you aint gonna bring a stripper back to your place. no way in hell you are going to. most of them have big over protective boyfriends/husbands (whom generally go to the club where their wife/gf woreks at) just to watch and make sure no one does anything to them. the ones who dont have the b/fs or husbands are usually lesbian (which is cool as long as both chicks look good). but yeah, you aint gonna take one home with ya.

my best friend got a number from a fucking hot stripper. the number was real too. he hung out with her a few times but she wasnt really all that interesting in any way. but yea, rarely ever happens. plus after reading tucker max, i dont even go to strip clubs anymore.

I just laugh at my boss for telling them to do crazy shit =) the most common is to push your pussy up to the poll. (the polls that work as a magnifying glass) you wanna talk about big pussy! When they dance around with their puss up to it it makes it look like a giant dancing pussy.

strippers are the reason why B doesn't go to strip clubs any more.

fuck those hoes.

been there, done that. DONT try to take them home.

trust me.

Back