Strippers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I say not to think to much about it .. You have only been to two strip joints. Go to about 5-10 more different places. Then come back and tell us you still think that she was all about you and only you . Not your wallet !!!

i have heard stories of strippers looking for legitimate boyfriends/next husband. They are just trying to make ends meet somehow...doesnt even have to be because they didnt graduate high school...maybe they got knocked up at 19 while drunk??

But be careful and may the force be with you.

...I grew up, since the past, and decided I'd like to settle down a little bit again. The settling down came with the now ex-girlfriend. She was the superstar one, the one that graduated with a 3.8gpa on a full scholarship, president of two honor societies, etc., etc that I had talked about a few months ago.

We broke up once about two months ago over some very small issues. I wanted her back and I apologized for many things, that looking back now, I shouldn't have apologized for since I saw no wrong in specific instances.

Well, couple that pent up resentment with the pressures of her new job and having to split time between us and a 40minute drive, as opposed to the original 5minute drive, and I had lost the "magic".

She called me the other night, I answered the phone using a term that she calls certain guys - "a creeper" and she went off on me about how I don't always have to be mean, that sometimes I could be nice. She was having a bad day, but I took the incident pretty rough because I felt as though she was insinuating I wasn't a nice guy. ...anyone who knows me, in person, knows I sacrifice a lot for other people and generally go out of my way to be nice to others.

Unfortunately she was just having a bad day and meant that specific instance.

I told her if we constantly fought that it wasn't worth it to me (we honestly only had 5 fights over 4-5months, but two had happened in that last week) and then it just kind of went from there. I wasn't sure if I wanted to call it off, but she was shocked and asked me if I was breaking up with her, to which I didn't really respond other than saying, "you agreed if we constantly fought than it just isn't worth it."

We talked a little bit since and she felt badly that she took what I was saying the wrong way, and I felt bad that I blew the incident out of proportion and didn't tell her that I really didn't know my intentions for her any longer but I wasn't ready to call things to an end, necessarily.

She told me she couldn't, "wrap her head around being with me a 110% right now" and that she had to focus on work. That was that. I need to be a priority in someone's life.

What do you do when you say, "I have no money" and they say, "I just want to tell you something...*leans in* I like your hair"

or when you're standing 2 feet back from the bar and all your friends are infront of you and she eye fucks you and then says, "whats your name? you're cute?"

I probably got aids from talking to them, buit yeah, they were actually good looking and it was my second time at a strip joint.

it means absolutely nothing... just because you said "i dont have any money" or "im not interested" or "id rather jerkoff with a brillo pad" doesnt mean they still dont think they have a chance of working some money out of you... it means that you will be a bit more of a challenge to get the money out of... and many of them enjoy the sport... much like you going out to the bar and being more interested in the girl thats not whoring herself all over you... the whore hanging all over you is not a challenge and therefore is not much fun or sport

the one stripper was legimately into me. i was away from the bar, no money in hand, and she circumvented 5 of my friends to ask my name and tell me i was cute.

no she wasnt
if she was she would have tried to set something up so she could see you outside of work
standing away from the bar means nothing... a lot of places frown on girls taking people away from the stage, and prefer that they hit the people who are standing/sitting off to the sides not otherwise spending money
not holding money in your hand means nothing... come to think of it i cant ever remember being at a strip club and holding money in my hand... or seeing any one else do it... you would look really fucking odd, really fucking desperate, and really fucking out of place standing around in a strip club with a stack of bills clenched in your fist
until its being passed for payment, money is generally kept in the pocket unless its a dollar bill(s) sitting in front of you on the stage while you wait for the girl to make her way over and dance for you

There job isn't to give 1 guy the fuck me eye and blow off 5 other guys to talk to you. I was standing with a beer in hand, no cash.

yes.... actually it is
she figured you for her best chance of getting money or more money than she would get from the rest of the group you were with
meaning either A. you look like you have more money than your friends... or B. you look like the kind of guy she could sucker into a 5 song lap dance
it doesnt matter if a stripper is hitting on you or flirting with you or stroking your cock in the lap dance room while telling you how much she wants you... if shes not making efforts to see you outside of work, then all she is doing is making efforts to get more money out of you

She was serious, atleast the one that told me I was cute. The other one was probably just a poor line that she uses for young guys.
no... she wasnt
and they were both lines
if the stripper doesnt say something to complement you/flirt with you... you're cute, i like your hair, i like your eyes, you smell good, nice tattoos, nice glasses, nice cock, etc... shes either not doing her job or shes new and has no fucking idea what shes doing... or she thinks that your a complete fucking tool and just wants to get/stay the fuck away from you

ive watched strippers sit on a 300lb 60+ year old guys lap for 20 minutes talking with him, giggling and bouncing on his lap, rubbing his male pattern balding head, smiling and kissing his cheek... just working the hell out of him... now the guy doesnt look like hes got tons of money... he doesnt even look like hes showered or changed clothes in a few days... the girls know that if they go over and fuck with him for a little while they will get money out of him a lot of money... and if they are convincing enough hes probably coming back with more money to spend on them next time (ive seen friends of mine get worked over in a similar way)

i know all about the games strippers will play and what they look for in a "mark"
i have several female friends who are/were strippers
ive dated 2 strippers..... one that i met completely outside of her work and found out that she was a stripper after we were talking for a little while, and one that i met at the strip club that approached me and asked if i wanted to join her for breakfast after she got out of work

Also, I couldn't date a stripper and I would be too afraid of catching something to allow myself to fool around with a stripper.

then what fucking difference does it make???

This thread sucks w/o pics.

Attachments

• BDGTEIML6IKXEPFN64NIG2KLRRWSCCBT.jpg
    BDGTEIML6IKXEPFN64NIG2KLRRWSCCBT.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
i've been to one strip club, and never again... the girls were hot but its not my thing - but i know many people who do frequent them.

E hit the nail on the head.

Strippers play it like they're dumb whores, but they are employed to be professional gold diggers. Remember that.
And stay the fuck out of strip clubs anyway, what a huge fuckin waste of time and money.

Strippers play it like they're dumb whores, but they are employed to be professional gold diggers. Remember that.
And stay the fuck out of strip clubs anyway, what a huge fuckin waste of time and money.

I spent $8, $5 of which was on a beer.

I get plenty of girls on my own and its uncomfortable to be slipping a dollar bill into some girl's bra. I practically handed the girl $1 and the other two singles that were spent were given to a friend to hand to the girl.

Honestly, most here think they have given some groundbreaking advice or its not common knowledge that its these women's job to flirt and earn a living. I know, understand, and appreciate this better than most - I worked off of tips for many years.

I read the whole thing, because I honestly want to.

My foot is stuck in all the shit on the floor of this thread.

E calls it correctly - I have YET to see E make a mistake. You, on the other hand, I have yet to see NOT make a mistake.

Tell New Jersey I said Hi.

:werd:

Did she give you her number? Ask you to meet her after work? No? You got played.

I spent $0, so its increasingly difficult to see how I was "played" a la all you internet experts that know exactly what happened without being at the club. I was the one that backed away and blew her off because as I said above I have no interest in dating a stripper or sleeping with one, I'd just be too scared because of the horror stories.

Steve, also usual take your shots. Combine the number of women you've had, with the ones E has had, with the ones of some other members and you might equal to my experience. Although, admittedly, I'm sure many of you possess a greater expertise about going to strip clubs.

Take a step back and look at the entire situation objectively.

And while you're at it, turn water into wine, walk on water, start the moroccan space program and get Paris Hilton to church on time - because totalburnout looking at anything objectively isn't going to happen either.

You got played because you're all twisted over it. You're still thinking about her. That's the game. It doesn't matter that you didn't have money that time. She's hoping that you'll come back with money and look specifically for her. If she was truly interested in you she would've asked you meet with her or given you her phone number so you could talk outside the club.

Take a step back and look at the entire situation objectively.

I came home drunk after bar hopping, after the club, and made a post.

Once again, you guys know what I'm thinking and when I'm thinking about it, unfortunately you're completely wrong.

I just had a banging hot girlfriend, I really don't need to go to strip joints or think about strippers. We went because its a place local to us, that none of us have ever been to, but have always joked about. I checked if there was a cover at the door, while everyone waited in the car, the only reason we actually went in was because there was no cover and it would finally lay our suspicions to rest. We were wrong and the girls weren't nasty, in fact they were all good looking, but thats neither here nor there.

When I step back, smile at her and say, "uhhh.... tell me something I don't know. Thanks?" to her "I think you're cute." she's not going to throw herself at me further. As I said previously I have no interest in dating or sleeping with a stripper.

Back