Strippers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

.. and for her to come home and hit him "for his own good".

Hi and welcome to the real world of whores. its there job to eye fuck ya. how many times have you been to the strip club? oh yeah twice, you grasshopper are not versed in the world of strippers, i however who spent pretty much 1999 and 2000 at the strip club. you can call me dumb but i did not spend the money i hung out with someone who well was very well off and liked going there. guess what when he ran out of money he ran out of pussy. its that simple, its a business and they will do whatever they can do get you to a) spend tons o cash at the time and b) come back and drop your next paycheck exclusively on them. its that simple man trust me i know.

One of my friends took the stripper on a date. She left him .. MID DATE and started another date with this other guy.

Like, got up from the table and sat a few tables away. I laughed for a week because I was so into that stripper (I threw lots of money at her every week for like a month)

She worked for the cash, she wanted it. She would do anything for a twenny.

you so want her crabs
Fixed that for ya.

I've gotten a stripper's number before. Hell no I didn't hang out with her though. I used her own games against her and found enjoyment in it for a night. Actually made going to the strip club fun. Otherwise I would go home with a hard on and no girl to stick it in.

Threads about strippers with no pictures are as weaksauce as dudes that think strippers in a club are "into them".

strippers2-1.jpg

Last edited:
maybe thats what her pussy smelled like :shrug2:

Back