stroker kit for f22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

look you need to tell dan that this shit was not written by me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he should know better than that. I like Dan way to much to pull some shit like that man

well you gotta admit if someone dropped your name and buisness on something that obviouslly didnt happen, you woyuld be pissed too

I understand that , I didnt do it !!! no need to be pissed at me ,,, I deleted all the comments from the preivous posts. Also Ill talk to a moderator about this shit , change my password and have this removed,

alright, no hard feelings but you just gotta see how it looks from the other end, there was no way to tell it wasnt you that wrote it

Dan is susposed to check out my ride soon , I want him to look it over and make sure that what I paid for is what I got . Plus He is the only person I have ever trusted working on my car. I tried calling him lke 20 times to build my motor but he said he left his phone somewhere and didnt have it for 5 or 7 days. So i had to have it rebuilt up there, wasnt a point to tow it here if he couldnt build it , I would 've loved for dan to rebuild it , he knows more about hondas then anyone I know.

pm me with your number . hey , when dan checks out my car , Ill pick up the bumper then . 75 right ?? Should be next week sometime . Most likely next friday if he is open ,

hell he put in my h22. even though i know my shit, i still trust dan more then me.but yeah i heard about that whole thing you went through that really blows. dan wanted to build it too

I know , these fucks now , dont tell me shit , I have no opinion about how I want it nor the way that i want to do it , tells me nothing , I had to ask what size pstons are they using , Not me telling them I want 90mm pitons

It was sleeved with darton mid sleeves , wiesco +20mm low comp pistons, 800.00 carillo rods. acl bearings. Crank was micro polished and balanced, the guy tells me that my block cant be broken . i have the head rebuilt with stainless steel valves and titanium springs and retainers. a bunch of other stuff to , Also I dyno pulled 233whp and 231wfpt . Went 1/4 mile after paying 640 bux , BOOM !!!! piston ring lands in the 3rd and 4th clyinder went.

i dun mean to get in youre convo but DAMNNNNN THAT SUX !!

It was sleeved with darton mid sleeves , wiesco +20mm low comp pistons, 800.00 carillo rods. acl bearings. Crank was micro polished and balanced, the guy tells me that my block cant be broken . i have the head rebuilt with stainless steel valves and titanium springs and retainers. a bunch of other stuff to , Also I dyno pulled 233whp and 231wfpt . Went 1/4 mile after paying 640 bux , BOOM !!!! piston ring lands in the 3rd and 4th clyinder went.

well , got my attention , i have never seen a 4cyl na motor that i built make over 400 crank horsepower, , eng dyno , on alchol,,,? so this post is a stretch,

D DRISKILL^_^

well , got my attention , i have never seen a 4cyl na motor that i built make over 400 crank horsepower, , eng dyno , on alchol,,,? so this post is a stretch,

D DRISKILL^_^

You get that civic out of the 12's yet.

And I was told that the reason for +20mm pistons was for a durable motor that will take beaten and keep on going . I dont have to worry about overheating the clyinders. Does that sounds right to you .

Another is you still have the transmission I left at your house ?

woah woah woah.... are you sure you have your numbers right? 20mm oversized pistons?

Back