strut bar question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No, that is a Rigid, the reason the Carbings cover the resevior is they were designed for RHD's, where the resevior is on the other side...

fc98506f.jpg

I guess it's kind of like Spoon and Skunk2 strut bars, exactly the same, just a different name on them.

But I guess it depends on the chassis too, here's one on a DC2 that fits fine...

ekfit1.jpg

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 1 2004, 08:39 PM
No, that is a Rigid, the reason the Carbings cover the resevior is they were designed for RHD's, where the resevior is on the other side...

fc98506f.jpg

your first picture did not work because Imagestation now longer allows direct linking.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 1 2004, 08:39 PM
What kind of intake is that!?!?! :blink:

I want I want! :D

that Is the J's Racing Intake. Extremly pricey. They make a knock off one, on honda-tech, do a search for FAQ Fake J's intake, and you will get a 10 page thread about them.

I was thinking of making my own strut tower bar. I could use some square steel tubing and make some brackets to bolt to my strut towers and to the firewall(since I dont think anyone makes a stb to bolt to the firewall for a G2 Teg. grind the welds smooth, engrave some thin in it and it'll be show ready.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 1 2004, 07:19 PM
calesta, John was comparing the spoon to the OEM GSR strut bar. The oem strut bar, while not the best, does a shit load more then an ebay bar.

Definitely. The OEM bar is still a solid piece- it's just kinda flimsy and the mounts are thin. It is still much better than an eBay bar for sure- and you can pick them up for about $30 on JDMHondaParts.com or something... same price as you would pay for a crappy eBay bar.

Speaking of which- I have a full set of unknown brand bars for a CRX- anyone want them?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really like that Rigid bar- I might have to pick one up.

I've got the neuspeed pictured in this thread. It's nice and took only about 10 minutes to install. I makes a noticable difference when throwing the car around. The only thing I thought that was weird was my PS pump now howls instead of running quietly like it should. Probably something I did like tweaked a line or something -

Back