Student arrested for 'passing gas' at Fla. school

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
STUART, Fla. (AP) - A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers. According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.
The Spectrum Junior-Senior High School was arrested Nov. 4. A school resource officer placed the boy under arrest after he confessed about his behavior, according to the report. He was charged with disruption of school function and released to his mother.

My understanding is he was detained for disrupting a school function. It just so happened he was tearing ass in class to cause the disruption. That and shutting machines off.

sounds pretty fucking dumb to me,
when i was in school you got suspended for drugs and fights,not even arrested,
but arrested for farting?!?:huh:

My friend Chris got suspended for ripping ass in class. Then again, he really didn't disrupt the class. But a few other people ran to the windows because it was so bad. Our one friend said he nearly passed out and threw up at the same time. Since all the actions led back to Chris, he got the week vacation.

that would be funny if the kid had irritable bowel syndrome and sued the school for discriminating against his medical condition.

Arrested for shitting himself? I would have gotten the death penalty three times over in school, and been killed another 5 times since.

And we wonder why kids are fucked up these days. A flatulent is as natural as a sneeze... Or in my case, blinking.

Back