student owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

according to the address in the article...that kid lives about 10 minutes from me

that guy looks like a complete tool
457652077_l.jpg

"Oh snap, I am sorry. I accidentally gave you my friend's mixed music CD that I meant to keep here and install the music on my computer," Erickson said in an e-mail to his professor. "I found the CD with the (final exam) on it. If there's some way I could send it to you, that would be great.

"I am sorry about that, and hope it didn't affect the grade at all. Again, if I could get that CD back so that I can install the music. Sorry for the mix up."
Hahahahaha......................fucking idiot. Hes so persistant in getting the CD back with the "MUSIC" on it.
If he's really guilty of this, I want to kick his ass!

Hahahahahaha................I just read his shirt and this came to mind.
If he goes to prison..............they are not going to stare at him waiting for a trick. There gonna stare at him for another reason, to be there bitch.

Dont drop the soap dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find one of those worms or whatever to make him automatically make you his friend let let everyone on his myspace know whats up, LMAO

I thought the whole point of digital crime was no tangible evidence ?

he's fucked
i was just in the post office today and saw a sex predator notice

60 something year old guy
offense = multiple sexual contact
offended = 6 year old male

wtf...

they had a story on NPR the other day about PA state prisons i think it was
this one prison was 50% violent offenders (murder etc) and 50% geriatric sex offenders
they don't socialize between the 2 groups and the geriatrics require massive amounts of medicine, health care expenses
one guy was saying how his 13 year old baby sitter used to sit on his lap and squirm around, and she thought it was funny, then he got drunk, they fucked and he went to jail, probably till he dies

^^^ WTF dude how in the hell is a dude banging his 13 year old sis. hot?

No, it's an old man molesting the 13 year old baby sitter.

And I said that for shock / humor. Don't get on the Celerity Haterwagon just yet.

I hope he gets caught in a freak chemical fire. That would be mint.

Back